• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
What if it could be my ISP throttling access to certain websites? Websites that make them butthurt?

Reactions: Circles
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
what happens when you access it with Tor?

Reactions: Circles and Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
what happens when you access it with Tor?

I will let you know, soon. :)

Faster but for some reason, Tor keeps treating this website, like I never signed in. Fucking piece of shit ISPs trying to throttle access to certain websites, then... Because we all got fucked over when there was no more net neutrality. But nah, most people didn't give a shit about net neutrality. Just when their pizza was arriving or when they would get laid again. Having to pay for humanity's foolishness since I was born.

Last edited:
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
It is normal for Tor to treat it like you've never signed in since it's supposed to be anonymous.

It's been working fine for me, both Tor on PC and private browsing on my phone so the issue is likely on your end.

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I access via VPN which I change geo location constantly and have had no issues with the site at all. I have used Tor for access, but it was noticeably slower loading which is to be expected. Changing DNS can help or change a browsers proxy settings if you know how to do either. Depends on browser as well. Images have been screwed up for me since the notifications update was added recently.

Reactions: Dartz, Circles and Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
It is normal for Tor to treat it like you've never signed in since it's supposed to be anonymous.

It's been working fine for me, both Tor on PC and private browsing on my phone so the issue is likely on your end.

Now I'm not using Tor and it's fast. Strange.

shaddix

shaddix

Jun 26, 2019
It's highly unlikely ISP is throttling this site. They probably don't even know about it. There's a shitload of networks between the servers actually hosting and the clients, any one of those could be the culprit.