butterfly3

butterfly3

Student
Apr 2, 2022
Like I open a thread and it will take ages to load. And then in the end it doesn't load and just shows a request timeout page. So annoying cus this site is my escape

• Aww..
Reactions: ClownMe and waitingforrest
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
It seems the same as always to me- no issues. You may have a computer virus- do you use virus protection software?

onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
It seems the same as always to me- no issues. You may have a computer virus- do you use virus protection software?
Same for me too.

Reactions: Someone123
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Any time I have ever had this issue antivirus software has solved it. It costs about $40 to $50 per year at Best Buy, and it is easy to install. If you are on a phone then I don't know eactly how this works, but there must be some type of antivirus software for a phone.

butterfly3

butterfly3

Student
Apr 2, 2022
Any time I have ever had this issue antivirus software has solved it. It costs about $40 to $50 per year at Best Buy, and it is easy to install. If you are on a phone then I don't know eactly how this works, but there must be some type of antivirus software for a phone.
I'm on my phone. It was really acting up for me yesterday but its working fine now lol. Thank you though

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm on my phone. It was really acting up for me yesterday but its working fine now lol. Thank you though

It does bog down at times and it seems a bit sporadic in doing so. So you're not alone and it's likely not your device.

Reactions: butterfly3