weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Huh, what girl? All I see is summer photos

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I don't know what you're talking about. It's just a bunch of photos. I think you got the wrong link there.

Reactions: weedoge
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
lmao hahahah oops let me fix that

Reactions: throwaway123
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I don't know what you're talking about. It's just a bunch of photos. I think you got the wrong link there.
If you scroll on that page the link changes as you view a different article (without changing page) maybe that's why.

Reactions: Dani Paradox
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Okay it's all fixed guys, lol. My bad.

Reactions: throwaway123
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
If you scroll on that page the link changes as you view a different article (without changing page) maybe that's why.
Yes, that was why lol

Reactions: throwaway123 and weedoge
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Ooof, I read it. I hadn't heard about this but I think there's a very fine line and obviously it comes down to personal opinion. but "the time is right, do it now babe" seems very disturbing to me.

Encouragement is not support in such a situation.

Reactions: lv-gras
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Ooof, I read it. I hadn't heard about this but I think there's a very fine line and obviously it comes down to personal opinion. but "the time is right, do it now babe" seems very disturbing to me.

Encouragement is not support in such a situation.
Why do you feel that way? I'll see if I can find the original story. The kid had wanted to kill himself for a very long time, and she had been there for him throughout.....but he would always back out at the last second. And with the CO.....he wanted to back out at the last second again, and she knew that he always chickened out even though he did truly want to do it, so she encouraged him and gave him the push that he needed. It was what he wanted..

Reactions: Trashcan
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Why do you feel that way? I'll see if I can find the original story. The kid had wanted to kill himself for a very long time, and she had been there for him throughout.....but he would always back out at the last second. And with the CO.....he wanted to back out at the last second again, and she knew that he always chickened out even though he did truly want to do it, so she encouraged him and gave him the push that he needed. It was what he wanted..

There was a women on 8ch that that blamed everyone for her son's death. She found him in his room a week after he was dead. A week after he was dead. Mind you they lived in the same house. I think that says it all. She blamed everyone except for herself. It's not the first time. Parents usually want to blame everything and everyone. He had depression because he had the wrong genes etc...

Reactions: Trashcan, FadedMemory, mattwitt and 1 other person
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Reactions: Trashcan, Jaguar and throwaway123
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
The time is absolutely now. The time is right. I want to ctb. I have to ctb. You can't change my mind. I just back out. Having someone right there with me so I don't have to be alone, to encourage me and help me do it....well......... I'm honestly jealous of the kid. And I feel REALLY bad for this girl. I did from the start.

Reactions: Trashcan
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I get that, but if somebody is going to chicken out that is also their decision. We're not going to agree on this I think. Helping obtain methods and information is not the same as being the last person in the world to speak to somebody and saying "do it now, the time is right".

edit: I also understand that in your situation you'd rather someone push you over the edge because you can't get over your survival instinct. but that doesn't mean it's the correct thing to do. everybody's experience is different and it's not true that all people should want death and there is absolutely no way to know if somebody is "crying for help" it's better to let someone do what they want to do because of all these things.

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras and Jaguar
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I get that, but if somebody is going to chicken out that is also their decision. We're not going to agree on this I think. Helping obtain methods and information is not the same as being the last person in the world to speak to somebody and saying "do it now, the time is right".

edit: I also understand that in your situation you'd rather someone push you over the edge because you can't get over your survival instinct. but that doesn't mean it's the correct thing to do. everybody's experience is different and it's not true that all people should want death and there is absolutely no way to know if somebody is "crying for help" it's better to let someone do what they want to do because of all these things.
Yeah, I don't think we're going to agree. I do see where you are coming from.

Reactions: weedoge