• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Doctorj115

Jul 19, 2018

So I just want to make sure I've got this right... all you have to do is lean forward until you just about can't take it anymore... so like just, apply enough pressure into the noose to make yourself dizzy, stand up, and then you'll lose consciousness and essentially fall into the noose and die? Does that sound about right? I just want to make sure I've got that part right because this IS frightening stuff I mean we're talking about dying here haha.

I think if all of us could figure out exactly how to make ourselves lose consciousness like this girl, this could be the way for us to go. Easy, economic, relatively painless.

A lot of other methods are either too frightening to take too much preparation. Helium bag would be great but I'm too depressed to figure out how to do it. When you're so low your IQ takes a plummet. I've become noticeably dumber over the past several months.

Anyhow, I think it would be beneficial to figure out just how to replicate what that girl does in the video.

Reactions: Ixtab, Tiburcio, Ssname and 3 others
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
It might work, because it's basically the same thing you feel after sitting/laying down for a long time and suddenly getting up - the change in blood pressure makes you feel dizzy for a few seconds. That's how sensitive the brain is to the lack of oxygen.

I don't wanna screw around with partial, but I tried my rope on to see how it feels - I pulled it hard with my hands and then released, I instantly got a bit dizzy, it's a funny feeling, like a flush of calmness allover your body.
But don't take my word for it - I have heart problems and hypertension, sometimes I feel like passing out after just standing up for too long, lol.

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras and StarDust
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
It might work, because it's basically the same thing you feel after sitting/laying down for a long time and suddenly getting up - the change in blood pressure makes you feel dizzy for a few seconds. That's how sensitive the brain is to the lack of oxygen.

I don't wanna screw around with partial, but I tried my rope on to see how it feels - I pulled it hard with my hands and then released, I instantly got a bit dizzy, it's a funny feeling, like a flush of calmness allover your body.
But don't take my word for it - I have heart problems and hypertension, sometimes I feel like passing out after just standing up for too long, lol.
I have heart issues so I totally understand.

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
This is very reassuring to a lot of ppl I am sure....

Reactions: Bandzbandz, lv-gras and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
D

Doctorj115

Jul 19, 2018
God I just hate the thought of suffering permanent brain damage in the wake of a failed attempt...

Reactions: Tiburcio, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and StarDust
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Had a few drinks tonight. Seriously fighting the urge to to this off my door handle right now

Reactions: StarDust, lv-gras and Tiburcio