Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
this place is absolutely shit so shit in fact you all be dead in 50 years
the very slow speed of technology advancement leads to our inevitable demise
no science or technology isn't going to save us from our inevitable demise
what we need is a machine that can think like a human being but with much faster ability
to do cognitive task like programming a computer on how to solve the protein folding problem
this place is so shit because of our tiny minds and our inability to understand complex subject matter
most human beings are dumb as shit i mean just look at our nearest living ancestor their as dumb as shit too
thats the fundamental problem with the human species is that their just to dumb for the environment also the second
fundamental problem is the very slow speed of everything including light if you want to do calculations which are needed for the
advancement of technology then your going to need computers that can calculate trillions of times faster then the speed of light
but the laws of physics prohibit that so we are stuck in the slow lane for as long as the universe last what a terrible place to be alive
in not knowing for sure what will happen to you while you are alive anything that can happen will, there's nothing new thats any good it's the same old shit being created from films to music to games its all we have to look forward too this is shit

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Sunset Limited, doormat25 and 2 others
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
I agree wholeheartedly with everything. It's not even mentioning the atrocities of politics which completely restrict actual progress.

Anyways tho I'm still cool with music, movies, and videogames. Media is a good distraction for the shitiness of life.

Reactions: sserafim and Darkover
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I tend to disagree, oh not that life isn't shit because it is but I think also it is a bit of a paradox. The more we progress in these areas and the more aware we become the more we seem to make things harder for ourselves. We didn't have as much of these mental health problems many years ago, a lot of people crave for a simple life and simpler times. A lot of ignorant people go about their lives perfectly happy and blissfully unaware of all the horrors the world holds.
I'm quite pessimistic about whether, computers or science will ever solve some of our deeper problems because life is so irrational.

• Love
Reactions: Disappointered and Forever Sleep
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
66 generation later and 2000 years in the making for this shithole
63,072,000,000 seconds or 730,000 days to make the earth what it is today
what an absolute shithole

Humanity evolved into existence about 200,000 years ago or 6,307,200,000,000 seconds or 73,000,000 days
we've spent the last 190,000 years living in the forest what is this shithole and hellhole living in a forest for 190,000 years
what a living hell that would be this isn't impressive it just right fucking evil to enslave us in this awful shit

welcome to hell why would anyone want to exist like this in this shithole and hellhole

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, noSuffering and Per Ardua Ad Astra
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
You definitely won't get an argument out of me. The world is shit as are the people in it.

Reactions: sserafim, noSuffering and Darkover
O

obligatoryshackles

I don't want to get used to it.
Aug 11, 2023
The universe truly is constructed like complete shit.

Finite resources force us to fight over them. The limitations of our sensory input and communication cause us to constantly run into catastrophic misunderstandings. Things entirely beyond peoples' control so often cause them misfortune by circumstance whether its other people or natural disaster. Our imperfect minds force us to make constant mistakes, some of which harm others.

But I refuse to believe that humans are evil by nature. Every single one of us spends immeasurable effort in resisting the awful nature of the world we live in. Even if we are eventually forced to give up and give in to the evil of the world, every human is born resisting it as we scream into the world and the suffering it forces onto us.

I believe that humanity strives endlessly to conquer the evil of the world.

Reactions: sserafim
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
It always was like this, its just our ancestors managed to evolve and make it a better place. People thousands of years from now will still see life as suffering but much less than us. Just being born is a curse at this point, I cant imagine how ancient peoples had it, must have been literal hell.

Reactions: sserafim, tinystomps and worldsapart
noSuffering

noSuffering

May the Force be with Israel
May 7, 2023
Life is suffering, being alive is bad. I am the biggest loser in the multiverse - I thought, the chance of my existence is negligible, but I still live and suffer. I see you like accuracy, I don't have exact numbers, but if you imagine the Cantor set, Cantor dust as our universe and in general everything that can exist, then this is an insignificant zero. The emptiness that surrounds Cantor's dust is infinity times greater, because Cantor's dust has zero measure. In fact, the chance of not existing and not suffering is infinitely times greater than the chance of existing, living and suffering. And I fucking lost this game and I live and suffer.

tinystomps

tinystomps

Nov 30, 2023
It always was like this, its just our ancestors managed to evolve and make it a better place. People thousands of years from now will still see life as suffering but much less than us. Just being born is a curse at this point, I cant imagine how ancient peoples had it, must have been literal hell.
That's ultimately why no matter how shit my life is I refuse to bring anyone else into this world. This universe is hell.
what we need is a machine that can think like a human being but with much faster ability
to do cognitive task like programming a computer on how to solve the protein folding problem
this place is so shit because of our tiny minds and our inability to understand complex subject matter
most human beings are dumb as shit i mean just look at our nearest living ancestor their as dumb as shit too
thats the fundamental problem with the human species is that their just to dumb for the environment also the second
fundamental problem is the very slow speed of everything including light if you want to do calculations which are needed for the
advancement of technology then your going to need computers that can calculate trillions of times faster then the speed of light
but the laws of physics prohibit that so we are stuck in the slow lane for as long as the universe last what a terrible place to be alive
in not knowing for sure what will happen to you while you are alive anything that can happen will, there's nothing new thats any good it's the same old shit being created from films to music to games its all we have to look forward too this is shit
Stupidity is fine but we're dealing with dangerous stupidity nowadays. People are using their stupidity to the degree their incompetence causes harm to others. For instance there was this other girl who posted on a forum saying she made a terrible mistake but was upset it'd ruin her social standing as if her social standing would be the only thing that matters. Typical.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Experience being a monkey in an entropic universe with a higher consciousness? I don't buy it.