I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
So, I'm very sick physically. I have severe gut and stomach issues and my whole nervous system is not working properly at all. I look like a ghost and feel so so sick 24/7. I am suicidal obviously and I am released from hospital (psyq hospital for people with physical ailments).
I have received legit SN now and I plan on using it next week in my car somewhere where no one can find me. I have already started a post about this once but do you know of people who have succeeded with SN with gastroparesis, bacterial overgrowth etc? Is it going to be very painful? Will I need to fast longer as food doesn't pass through my intestines as quickly? How long will it take to reach unconsciousness?

I have meto, I have ibuprofen and I can get Rennie as antacid.Any advice is welcome ☘️.

• Hugs
Reactions: Leo, Lostandlooking, SuicidalSymphonies and 11 others
darkness falls

darkness falls

Oct 22, 2020
I can't give any useful advice but I wanted to say I'm sorry for your health issues. My brother has Chron's and I know how nasty and painful GI issues can be. I wish you a peaceful exit from your cruel fate my friend.

• Love
Reactions: Metalhead, sadworld, whitefeather and 6 others
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I know this is going to sound ridiculous, but could you take a little time to address your gut issues before you try SN? Cutting out gluten can make a huge difference. Also oil of oregano is fantastic for infections.

Reactions: ineedtoleave
R

royalfuzz

Sep 29, 2020
This has been discussed before. You will be in pain if you have gastroparesis and take SN. Even with meto and ibuprofen and antacid.

Reactions: Umbrellaterm
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
People with gut issues have passed with it before, at worst a bit more discomfort for 5-10 min.

Reactions: Soul and whitefeather
succor

succor

tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down
Oct 28, 2020
Hello! I also have terrible GI issues (not gastroparesis, I was tested for it but was negative, my issues are more in line with IBD/Crohns and intestinal motility issues). But I know a lot of people with SIBO and gastroparesis, as they are common comorbidities in people with my disability. Often times with motility disorders and gastroparesis, how slowly things move through aren't the only issue, but also you may suffer from malabsorption. This could potentially make the absorption of the medications leading up to the SN and the SN itself not as affective or delayed, which may cause more pain or discomfort, I would think. If I may suggest, I wouldn't recommend ingesting anything as your method out if you want it to be as painless as possible. I understand the struggle with GI issues, it's been a large factor in my desire to CTB. Hang in there. If you need to talk to someone who understands the pain and frustration please feel free to DM me.

• Hugs
Reactions: ineedtoleave and Lostandlooking
whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
So, I'm very sick physically. I have severe gut and stomach issues and my whole nervous system is not working properly at all. I look like a ghost and feel so so sick 24/7. I am suicidal obviously and I am released from hospital (psyq hospital for people with physical ailments).
I have received legit SN now and I plan on using it next week in my car somewhere where no one can find me. I have already started a post about this once but do you know of people who have succeeded with SN with gastroparesis, bacterial overgrowth etc? Is it going to be very painful? Will I need to fast longer as food doesn't pass through my intestines as quickly? How long will it take to reach unconsciousness?

I have meto, I have ibuprofen and I can get Rennie as antacid.Any advice is welcome ☘.
If you fast overnight, SN brings unconsciousness in about 20 minutes

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus and ineedtoleave
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, dropdeadfred and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Can't really help you with that. I'm pretty sure that SN should work, might take longer.

Reactions: ineedtoleave and sourpink
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020

I have meto, I have ibuprofen and I can get Rennie as antacid.Any advice is welcome ☘.
Here was someone with gastroparesis who used SN successfully:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/members/tmcglone25.17977/

Sorry I don't know answers to your questions.

Reactions: Kruger and Lostandlooking
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Read the mechanism on propranolol and then about SN.
Don't make me explain it to you.
You're not that stupid even if you're not very smart I have to admit.

You revealed much about yourself, and nothing about me.

Yes, PN has written about how he theorizes propanolol acts as a potentiator for SN. He has also changed the dose from 2g to 1g to 800mg, there is no clear guidance as to whether to take it 30 min in advance or with the SN (in practice, it works slower than SN). PN has not admitted to gathering much evidence of SN deaths such as videos, and there have only been something like two or three SN suicides by SS members that included propranolol, and we have no way of knowing if that sped up the loss of consciousness. So, it's hypothesized that propanolol speeds up loss of conscience (edit: consciousness) but it is not certain.

I care when people say something as if it is fact and can't/won't provide evidence to back if up. Yes, members are responsible for doing their own research, but we influence one another here, and if someone reads something stated factually, they may take it as fact. Is it then 100% on the them? If that's the case, then anyone can say anything, and the forum loses its value when it comes to methods.

Maybe for my own sanity I'll stop caring about clarity and focus on myself, let others succeed or fail completely on their own. I'm already well-versed in the method. The forum served me, maybe I should stop giving so many fucks if it serves others while I'm still here. I'll have to think about that. Because these kinds of circular conversations and counter-attacks when asking someone to back up a claim don't bring much reward for the effort of engaging.

I wish you well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kruger, Lostandlooking, Robyn and 3 others
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
potentiator for SN
I love how you write like one sentence about the mechanism.
You know there's more to the propranolol, right? Yes you do, but you wanted to shed as little light on that fact as possible.

It's not a false claim so stop treating it like one.

I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
Okay so even though I might suffer for longer.. all I care about is that it eventually WILL work? So it might take longer but it will kill me. Could anyone shed some light on this?

Reactions: Cantbereal
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Okay so even though I might suffer for longer.. all I care about is that it eventually WILL work? So it might take longer but it will kill me. Could anyone shed some light on this?

I suggest you use the the search with terms like gastroparesis and other conditions. There have been discussions on the forum, but I don't think there are any definitive answers.

I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
I did that actually think I've searched the whole forum. Some people actually did CTB with gastroparesis and others tell you that you will die in agony. It's hard to decide I'm afraid ...

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020

Get some milk of magnesia instead of Rennie. May you find peace and sorry you in so much pain.

I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
I guess looking for some confirmation. It's a very scary situation to be in.. but you are right!

I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
I do the same thing. My entire digestive system hurts and reacts to everything. My stomach feels like I've already taken SN.
I'm sorry to hear that.. i really do know how horrible it is. Sending you a big hug

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide