• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

EVERYTHING IS F@CK3D
Jul 12, 2024
There is no antidote for a dxm overdose.

Attachments

• IMG_4966.jpeg
    IMG_4966.jpeg
    423.2 KB · Views: 0
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
While there is no direct antidote there are many other sources, including medical journals, citing high efficacy of supportive treatment until the overdose period has passed.

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

EVERYTHING IS F@CK3D
Jul 12, 2024
While there is no direct antidote there are many other sources, including medical journals, citing high efficacy of supportive treatment until the overdose period has passed.
So I'll make sure nobody finds me I'll write goodbye letters. Not emails then

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
So I'll make sure nobody finds me I'll write goodbye letters. Not emails then
As with any over the counter medications, the odds are not in your favor. Vomiting is highly likely and since you will likely be delirious and hallucinating you may make decisions you would otherwise not make, such as calling for help. If it were as simple as some Robatussin people here would drink it like water.

Themogger

Themogger

Psuedo Genius
Jul 23, 2024
I can't explain but I get hysterically happy whenever I see a new method that just might work and seems accessible. I tend to get disappointed afterwards. Also you might need AE incase of vomiting