Mar 22, 2020
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hans Voralberg, ERASED, Woodnote and 18 others
NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

There is no right to heal the wrong
May 3, 2020
I miss Robin Williams so much. Really the only celebrity death which actually impacted me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Woodnote, Amnesty, puppy9 and 4 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Robin Williams was a legend for sure. I have alot of respect for him and his decision to CTB.

• Love
Reactions: Woodnote, Amnesty, puppy9 and 4 others
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
When I am feeling down I always watch old Robin Williams interviews on YouTube. He had so much energy and was so full of life. He was a riot.

• Love
Reactions: Woodnote, Amnesty, I’mDone and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I agree with you and good quote by the late Robin Williams. Also, another thing I love about this place is the ability to be able to be 100% honest with my feelings and talk about CTB, right to die, euthanasia, death with dignity and other sensitive and taboo topics without censorship or risk of intervention. I can never talk about those taboo subjects without risking invasion of privacy, interference, meddling of my business, and other (potentially) harmful consequences for opening up IRL.

• Love
Reactions: Woodnote, BitterlyAlive, Amnesty and 2 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I saw some of a RW film today and I found it weird. In the days when I was seriously obsessed with SI, my browsing was...rife with stuff I wish I'd never seen. One of those things was the coroner's report on his death, complete with images. Tbh, I wish I'd never seen it, like much of the stuff I saw in those days.
I see his films, appreciate the talent, seen what appears to be a gentle and compassionate man being the facade, and I feel really sad.

• Aww..
Reactions: BitterlyAlive
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I wish. Wouldn't that be nice. The more accurate version would be they don't want anyone to be happy because they're not. Don't shoot the messenger give me the gun. Tbh I think people fall into both camps here

I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
I wish. Wouldn't that be nice. The more accurate version would be they don't want anyone to be happy because they're not. Don't shoot the messenger give me the gun. Tbh I think people fall into both camps here

Wow. I pity you if you don't feel support, empathy and acceptance here. I think you're viewing other people through your own jaundiced eyes and it's pretty insulting.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Wow. I pity you if you don't feel support, empathy and acceptance here. I think you're viewing other people through your own jaundiced eyes and it's pretty insulting.
No I'm not. I had the very conversation yesterday with someone who admitted they don't care about others. I appreciated the honesty. Why does it work that I'm the one getting the flack? It happens all the fucking time and I'm sick of it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink and voyager
Amnesty

Amnesty

Suicidal Cheesecake
Jun 2, 2020
I agree with you and good quote by the late Robin Williams. Also, another thing I love about this place is the ability to be able to be 100% honest with my feelings and talk about CTB, right to die, euthanasia, death with dignity and other sensitive and taboo topics without censorship or risk of intervention. I can never talk about those taboo subjects without risking invasion of privacy, interference, meddling of my business, and other (potentially) harmful consequences for opening up IRL.

The quote is so true that I am surprised nobody had made the same observation before or expressed that. Yes, you can never be to honest in real life or a whole freak out fest will occur, that is why people say keep it to yourself to avoid an unessecary drama.

I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
No I'm not. I had the very conversation yesterday with someone who admitted they don't care about others. I appreciated the honesty. Why does it work that I'm the one getting the flack? It happens all the fucking time and I'm sick of it.

One swallow doesn't make it spring. Or maybe I just see more good in people. I have not felt that anybody here enjoys other peoples' misery. No flak, it's my observation that's all. But if you find a lot of people disagreeing with you a lot of the time then maybe you should think about the common denominator? I'm not saying you're a bad person or anything like that, just maybe you're more disillusioned than other people?

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
One swallow doesn't make it spring. Or maybe I just see more good in people. I have not felt that anybody here enjoys other peoples' misery. No flak, it's my observation that's all. But if you find a lot of people disagreeing with you a lot of the time then maybe you should think about the common denominator? I'm not saying you're a bad person or anything like that, just maybe you're more disillusioned than other people?
I don't mean to destroy your hope but maybe it's best placed in something else other than strangers online. Look how long I've been here, this isn't a rarity. The idea that people who hate humanity all love each other is flawed at best. I try to remain real because I do actually care about people. If they hate me for it so be it. I hate myself more

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brink and GoBack
I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
I don't mean to destroy your hope but maybe it's best placed in something else other than strangers online. Look how long I've been here, this isn't a rarity. The idea that people who hate humanity all love each other is flawed at best. I try to remain real because I do actually care about people. If they hate me for it so be it. I hate myself more

There is no suggestion that *all* suicidal people hate humanity. Not that hating humanity means loving all other suicidal people. You are seriously adding 2+2 and getting 5!

It is indisputable that people who suffer or have suffered are *in general* more caring and empathetic than those who have never faced challenges in life.

Reactions: Brink
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
There is no suggestion that *all* suicidal people hate humanity. Not that hating humanity means loving all other suicidal people. You are seriously adding 2+2 and getting 5!

It is indisputable that people who suffer or have suffered are *in general* more caring and empathetic than those who have never faced challenges in life.
Or bitter. It all depends who they blame. Look back at my first post. I said both camps exist. There's people here I like or I doubt I'd still be here. It would be self sacrifice in the extreme. There are telltale signs like as soon as you're in disagreement. Who still considers your feelings then? You haven't thrown any cheap shots my way so I know you're not that bad. Another to look out for is if somebody dies. If their first question is how alarm bells should start ringing. It should always be why

Reactions: Brink and GoBack