hey.howare.u

hey.howare.u

Sep 3, 2022
A friend of mine took an overdose painkillers and is now scared she might get damaged by it.
She would like to go to the docor but cant because if she would go her mother (which is a b.) and maybe even the police would get involved because of the possiblity of ctb.
Wtf is this system you just cant get help unless you are over the age of 18 (which im luckily now, so i can talk a bit more freely with my psychiatrist ) and dont care about the oppinions of your family. because they will hear about it sooner or later. Why isnt there a nice easy way to get professional help without everyone noticing or beeing informed...
Just wanted to rage a bit sry

Reactions: jodes2
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
Why would the mother call the police?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i do believe depending on where you live and what the circumstances are, they cant tell your parents

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
She should go to the doctor regardless. It is fucked but you gotta do what you gotta do

hey.howare.u

hey.howare.u

Sep 3, 2022
i do believe depending on where you live and what the circumstances are, they cant tell your parents
They do here.
A former friend of mine was put in a psychiatry for 7 months bcs. She told her doctor she wanted to die...