Praying 4 a Miracle

Praying 4 a Miracle

Student
Sep 22, 2024
Like many in SaSu, I'm suffering to the point now where I'm starting to lose all hope of recovery. And yet, I feel determined to keep going and try. Does anyone else relate to feeling this way? Total respect no matter how you respond to this question.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ham and potatoes, divinemistress36, Redacted24 and 4 others
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
i cant say the same for myself, but i respect u immensely, ur very brave and far stronger than i am. wishing you the best

Reactions: Tony24, ladylazarus4 and LifeQuitter
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
In my opinion, it's survival instinct which is in our DNA, hence why people struggle to kill themselves (go through with it), because although they are desperate to end their suffering, the survival instinct is stronger. It sucks. Just my take on it.

Reactions: SoulCage, divinemistress36, ladylazarus4 and 2 others
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Vultures circle overhead
Feb 28, 2023
I don't, to me life is just a big mess that's difficult to get out of, full of frustrating problems that should not exist. Anyway that's nice for you, good luck. I hope you don't get mistreated by others, and you don't have to suffer more.

Reactions: Praying 4 a Miracle
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Yes. I've been trying to just get through the day for the last eight years, clinging to life's small joys. I don't know how many more I have left in me, but I keep trudging along.

• Love
Reactions: Redacted24, ladylazarus4 and Praying 4 a Miracle
vampire2002

vampire2002

weeb & neet ♡
Oct 8, 2023
I just take it day by day. some days i think "i can't do this anymore." well, nearly every day. but i'm trying to hang in there for someone who needs me. (no pun intended)
i'm not sure if i really can keep holding on, but i'm doing my best for now. it's so painful though. some days i will plan everything out and then just... restrain myself, i guess.

Reactions: Passersby, Redacted24 and Praying 4 a Miracle
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
The same thing doesn't apply to me since my issues are inherent to life itself with death being the only cure. No amount of trying in life can ease my suffering since my pain is caused by factors outside of my control. Not to mention that, even if I wasn't suffering, I still wouldn't want to stay alive because of the philosophical idea that an earlier death is always better than a later death

• Hugs
Reactions: Tony24, Praying 4 a Miracle, Redacted24 and 2 others
ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
I mean this with all respect. If you're trying to recover, SaSu might make it more difficult. That's my experience at least. I wish you all the best, and I hope things improve for you.

Reactions: divinemistress36
yellowjester

yellowjester

Experienced
Jun 2, 2024
I mean this with all respect. If you're trying to recover, SaSu might make it more difficult. That's my experience at least. I wish you all the best, and I hope things improve for you.
Oh shit, what painting is that detail from?

ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
Oh shit, what painting is that detail from?
To be honest, I didn't know when I picked it out (you're talking about my profile picture, right?) but I looked it up and it is "Eve" by Hendrick Goltzius.

Reactions: yellowjester
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
This still feels like it should be in the recovery forum.

Reactions: Fall_Apart, suffering_mo_7, Tony24 and 2 others
Praying 4 a Miracle

Praying 4 a Miracle

Student
Sep 22, 2024
The same thing doesn't apply to me since my issues are inherent to life itself with death being the only cure. No amount of trying in life can ease my suffering since my pain is caused by factors outside of my control. Not to mention that, even if I wasn't suffering, I still wouldn't want to stay alive because of the philosophical idea that an earlier death is always better than a later death
I do find your philosophical idea very interesting. I never really thought about it that way. It's very true that the medical industry is keeping us alive way beyond our prime years. I as well am not convinced that this is necessarily a good thing. It may be good for a select few who make all the way through to the end and stay healthy, but for the vast majority this will definitely not be the case.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I feel like this thread should be moved to the recovery section...

Also, I'm not determined to recover. Life is kind of just meh and I've honestly had enough of it. I'd prefer to die a peaceful death over being alive.

Reactions: Tony24 and ijustwishtodie
J

JustAnx

Oct 12, 2024
I think that OP might have an agenda. I wouldn't say that it is an ill intentioned one (quite the contrary). But i think honesty is something we need to have here.