WeedandCigars

WeedandCigars

Smoking Kills
Dec 6, 2023
I've seen the man behind the curtain and he is a fraud. My health has declined rapidly in the last 7 years. I developed hyperhydrosis which is excessive sweating; of which I have over my entire body. My face goes beet red and I overheat like crazy. Imagine your job is in a warehouse packing junk food in tubs, that's all you do. But while you're doing this job, your face is as red as a tomato from overheating and your whole face, back, butt, groin, hands, feet are all like a faucet, one that has been turned on and now you're drenched in stinky sweat. Co-workers laughing and talking about what a freak you are behind your back. I quit my job last week because it was an absolute disaster, standing there working, doing very very little physical activity, yet I looked like I just got out of a pool with my clothes on. It's like I'm in some section of Hell designed to completely break my will and be laughed at because sweating is what's going to cause me to CTB. I've become a hermit now too afraid to leave the house, I don't wanna be seen. I don't wanna deal with "professionals" and their toxic positivity and how life is always worth living.

I have ASD too and I always thought that was a curse. With my ASD I always feel like an alien with no understand of the human species. And when you're an easy target, you'll see what kind of people others truly are. So much relentless bullying and beatings. Friendless my entire life and never had a gf, of which that ship has well and truly sailed.

Also, the last 2 years I developed numbness in my arms and legs. Since doctors are absolutely useless and brush my concerns off like I'm making them all up or something. It looks like I'll have to wait for it to progress and become worse to the point the feeling doesn't come back in my extremities and I'll esstentially be paraylzed. Sitting paraylzed in a hospital bed as buckets of sweat rain down my forehead and my body becomes the new Niagara Falls. I'm sure that's what my parents always wanted for me.

So at 35, my quality of life is steedily decreasing and this sick society wants to keep me imprisioned here - for what? In my life I will only reap pain. I've played this game long enough so I see where's it's heading. I'm done fighting, I'm done trying and I'm gonna be leaving soon.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: kermudgeon, silentnights56, redeyepiranha and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so hellish how this society is so anti-suicide despite all the suffering existing causes. It disturbs me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer with no guaranteed, peaceful way to die. I hate how Nembutal is a privilege only reserved for animals with humans just expected to be trapped in this torturous and futile existence until they die anyway, humans truly are the worst species with how they wish to prolong suffering no matter what.

Reactions: kermudgeon, myusername890, silentnights56 and 1 other person
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
You are right, the society is sick. There is denial of death in our society. People are expected to live no matter how life turns out for us. People are expected to die far into the future, of old age. But there will be euthanasia worldwide in the future.

Reactions: kermudgeon and myusername890
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Whenever you're feeling down and hate your job, just remember that there are people in this world that are getting paid millions of dollars every year to do this on social media...

(...society and the human race truly is fucked.)

Attachments

• 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif
    68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • charlidamelio.gif
    charlidamelio.gif
    10.8 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: kermudgeon, myusername890, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree. I hate society so much

Reactions: myusername890