Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I am not trying to virtue signal for myself but I can tell that this website is making me a more caring and empathatic person than I ever was. I am able to connect with other people that I dont know much about on a very deep and intimate level. As morbid as this place may seem to the outside yet ironically it has so much light in it that it make me less miserable than I already am. This personality change is positively influencing my real life interaction and myself esteem. I am becoming less scared to be vulnerable and less self conscious about my dire state in life. I am grateful for that and I hope on getting better until the end when it comes hopefully soon

I hope it does that for you that as much as it does it for me. Stay strong.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mixo, grungeCat, demuic and 15 others
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
You're part of the people who make it worth to be here. Stay strong.

• Love
Reactions: LADY007, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Pluto and 2 others
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Thank you for pointing this out.

We resemble the care for other people that the rest of the world has forgotten.

• Love
Reactions: Eternally Dottie, LADY007, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 2 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Thank you for pointing this out.

We resemble the care for other people that the rest of the world has forgotten.
Exactly. This is very precious and I pray that it never cease to give that type of truly safe space for all of us to have a voice, the ones who are most oppressed by life and bad circumstances

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Exactly. This is very precious and I pray that it never cease to give that type of truly safe space for all of us to have a voice, the ones who are most oppressed by life and bad circumstances

I agree, but then we may want to hope that it is the community itself, or at least the total sum of all people who are members, that provides this sense of comfort, since the current members might "move on", given the nature of this place.

Reactions: Snake of Eden
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I agree with everything that has been said.

The point has been made before that a lot of the toxicity of mainstream society - for example, racism - is almost entirely absent here. Seeing through differences and finding a common humanity is genuinely enlightening. The rest of society should pay attention instead of trying to shut us down.

Reactions: rationaltake, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Julgran and 1 other person
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I am not trying to virtue signal for myself but I can tell that this website is making me a more caring and empathatic person than I ever was. I am able to connect with other people that I dont know much about on a very deep and intimate level. As morbid as this place may seem to the outside yet ironically it has so much light in it that it make me less miserable than I already am. This personality change is positively influencing my real life interaction and myself esteem. I am becoming less scared to be vulnerable and less self conscious about my dire state in life. I am grateful for that and I hope on getting better until the end when it comes hopefully soon

I hope it does that for you that as much as it does it for me. Stay strong.
I appreciate your humanity and honesty and like reading your posts.

• Love
Reactions: Snake of Eden
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
You doing a great job, I'm happy you feeling stronger and better :heart: