• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

KovanK

Jun 20, 2019
-Rent a car
-Drive to quiet place
-CO poisoning from exhast
-Burning of charcoal in backseat
-Night Night method in car.

Thoughts?

LifeIsACurse

LifeIsACurse

Jun 24, 2019
Night-night isn't super easy to pull off. It takes a bit of practice to get it right. Not sure about the charcoal and CO poisoning though.

Reactions: mold and kuddelmuddel23
LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
That seems to me rather redundant. Personally I'd just go with night night method. When done correctly, you're unconscious in 15-20sec and dead within 10min

Reactions: puppy9, inconsequential and LifeIsACurse
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
-Rent a car
-Drive to quiet place

Thoughts?
Sure, if you do all of it correctly. Lots of stories about people failing using exhaust or night-night. Just read the meta threads for each method. The hard part is getting it right, that's why many of us opt for N or SN instead
-Rent a car
-Drive to quiet place

Thoughts?
Any rented car won't work for CO. That's only for cars that are almost 30-40 years old.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAIO, inconsequential, jake3d and 3 others
K

KovanK

Jun 20, 2019
Sure, if you do all of it correctly. Lots of stories about people failing using exhaust or night-night. Just read the meta threads for each method. The hard part is getting it right, that's why many of us opt for N or SN instead

Any rented car won't work for CO. That's only for cars that are almost 30-40 years old.

So I need really old cars right?
That seems to me rather redundant. Personally I'd just go with night night method. When done correctly, you're unconscious in 15-20sec and dead within 10min

Just wanted to be sure....

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
There's a very informative thread that's active right now about an unsuccessful attempt with charcoal in a car. Recommended reading!

K

KovanK

Jun 20, 2019
There's a very informative thread that's active right now about an unsuccessful attempt with charcoal in a car. Recommended reading!
Could you link me to it? Thanks.

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Even as you type I was collecting the link for you

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/update-i-failed.18579/#post-350496

Reactions: Mytimeisup1, LifeIsACurse and KovanK
K

KovanK

Jun 20, 2019
Even as you type I was collecting the link for you

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/update-i-failed.18579/#post-350496
Thanks..will read it tomorrow....

Reactions: LifeIsACurse and Soul
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
June 20 you were asking which method was best.
And tday you said you got 5, then told 6 bottles of N. ? fishy

Reactions: puppy9, lovemelovemenot, not_a_robot and 1 other person
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
This is also the guy who was saying he'll CTB if we don't send him money. He deleted that thread, or maybe admins did
So I need really old cars right?

Just wanted to be sure....
I don't know exact details about what car. It's in the meta thread that's in the resources section of the forum. I read about the method and decided I personally don't want to do it because it's too easy to screw up.

Reactions: puppy9, KnightBlade and inconsequential
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
yup, he was asking for money hahahaha what a dude, he told me I could invest with him, since he is a genius expert high return low risk forex trading expert, he told me he had money and money wasnt a problem, depression was.... damm...

the worst part, is he'll come back with a refined scamming method, he saw the opportunity, he's going to take advantage....

I can say he will succeed with his next SS account.... those guys have nothing better to do than to refine their scamming methods....

Reactions: puppy9, not_a_robot and inconsequential
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
yup, he was asking for money hahahaha what a dude, he told me I could invest with him, since he is a genius expert high return low risk forex trading expert, he told me he had money and money wasnt a problem, depression was.... damm...

the worst part, is he'll come back with a refined scamming method, he saw the opportunity, he's going to take advantage....

I can say he will succeed with his next SS account.... those guys have nothing better to do than to refine their scamming methods....
Did you report all that to admins? People here are so desperate, he might actually scam somebody.

Reactions: dandan, Tequilamockingbird and inconsequential
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Something ain't kosher here.

Reactions: puppy9 and cornflowerblue
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
Did you report all that to admins? People here are so desperate, he might actually scam somebody.
sure I did,

today after I read he said he had 5 bottles of N

but that he was going to use the car exhaust method... like begging for people to ask him if he could sell his N (but he didnt say that, good technique, but kind of a beginner scammer, wait for version 2.0, cause he'll come back, he already saw a very good market place of a DEMAND, so be careful SS members).

hmmm..... I could bet he'll come back as a man and as a female (2 separate accounts), maybe even as a gay/lesbian/transexual person so he can get "identified" with members before asking for money)

am I giving him ideas?

Last edited:
Reactions: puppy9, not_a_robot, cornflowerblue and 1 other person
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I feel like this should be taken more seriously by the admins. There are so many vulnerable humans who could be very hurt by this. We don't need it on the forum, there are enough scammers on the rest of the Internet.

Reactions: puppy9 and cornflowerblue
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
You left out the funding-request...there was also that.

Reactions: puppy9, Boochky, dandan and 1 other person
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
sure I did,

today after I read he said he had 5 bottles of N

but that he was going to use the car exhaust method... like begging for people to ask him if he could sell his N (but he didnt say that, good technique, but kind of a beginner scammer, wait for version 2.0, cause he'll come back, he already saw a very good market place of a DEMAND, so be careful SS members).

hmmm..... I could bet he'll come back as a man and as a female (2 separate accounts), maybe even as a gay/lesbian/transexual person so he can get "identified" with members before asking for money)

am I giving him ideas?
I hope they can IP ban or something else that's permanent.

Reactions: inconsequential
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019

lol he even got me feeling a little guilty for calling him a scammer.
I feel like this should be taken more seriously by the admins. There are so many vulnerable humans who could be very hurt by this. We don't need it on the forum, there are enough scammers on the rest of the Internet.
Other than advising us never to give strangers money, what else can the admins do?

Last edited:
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
I hope they can IP ban or something else that's permanent.

sure thats possible, but a scammer like that always finds a way, I would... I am already thinking some strategies he could use...

but that wont stop him

people are going to have to be more careful, and more warnings about not sending money to no one....

sure there can be someone saying the truth, but if I was going to make a deal, I would need much more references than an anonymous email account...

lol he even got me feeling a little guilty for calling him a scammer.

Other than advising us never to give strangers money, what else can the admins do?

only put warning signs about this.... is the only thing I can think about... because they are smart, he didnt made his scamming attempt over SS
he did it through telegram, damm in my volatility i deleted him deleting the conversation...

he wasnt much of a pro scammer, many people attempted to scam me before, when I had bitcoins and crypto...... this guy was a novice, rookie, young apprentice of a scammer....

Last edited:
Reactions: inconsequential and cornflowerblue
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
sure thats possible, but a scammer like that always finds a way, I would... I am already thinking some strategies he could use...

but that wont stop him

people are going to have to be more careful, and more warnings about not sending money to no one....

sure there can be someone saying the truth, but if I was going to make a deal, I would need much more references than an anonymous email account...

only put warning signs about this.... is the only thing I can think about... because they are smart, he didnt made his scamming attempt over SS
he did it through telegram, damm in my volatility i deleted him deleting the conversation...

he wasnt much of a pro scammer, many people attempted to scam me before, when I had bitcoins and crypto...... this guy was a novice, rookie, young apprentice of a scammer....
Warning signs are a good idea, maybe people can be forced to read something before being allowed to post.

Some scammers are bad and stupid on purpose. It's a well known technique to filter victims, so the scammers have a higher success rate per contact and lower rate of victims reporting them. If they sound smart and normal, they would get too many "false positives" and waste their time on potential victims who figure out the scam. I can PM you links about it if you want to know more

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Wait, whos the scammer? I'm confused. The OP or someone else?

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Warning signs are a good idea, maybe people can be forced to read something before being allowed to post.

Some scammers are bad and stupid on purpose. It's a well known technique to filter victims, so the scammers have a higher success rate per contact and lower rate of victims reporting them. If they sound smart and normal, they would get too many "false positives" and waste their time on potential victims who figure out the scam. I can PM you links about it if you want to know more

@cornflowerblue, I'd be interested in those links, please and thank you kindly.

Reactions: puppy9 and inconsequential