Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
This Scene is so accurate from the finale of Bojack Horseman and it broke me in seconds. i was watching with people around and not understood how powerful this scene to me they just tought i was sad the show was ending.

Reactions: Ghassane and pthnrdnojvsc
C

Calendar

Jun 6, 2020
Oh man. This scene, this whole episode.... it's so powerful and so well done.

• Love
Reactions: Mariomcfly
Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Oh man. This scene, this whole episode.... it's so powerful and so well done.
Yeah this episode must win an award. I like how the writers gave us two endings basically.

C

Calendar

Jun 6, 2020
Yeah this episode must win an award. I like how the writers gave us two endings basically.
For sure. They did a great job jerking us around at the beginning of the last episode, lol. But this scene specifically - the way he asks if he could just stay on the phone with her - always gets me.

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
For sure. They did a great job jerking us around at the beginning of the last episode, lol. But this scene specifically - the way he asks if he could just stay on the phone with her - always gets me.
you what gets me everytime when she tells him nothing is real. I imagine thats what happen durring the proccess of moving on.

C

Calendar

Jun 6, 2020
you what gets me everytime when she tells him nothing is real. I imagine thats what happen durring the proccess of moving on.
That gets me too. And Herb saying "Oh Bojack. No. There is no other side. This is it."

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
That gets me too. And Herb saying "Oh Bojack. No. There is no other side. This is it."
Herb's word give me peace and ressurance those words will help me go through with my decision.

C

Calendar

Jun 6, 2020
Herb's word give me peace and ressurance those words will help me go through with my decision.
Really? Thats awesome it brings reassurance! Im still scared of dying, and Herb's words always bring a bit of unease to me.

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Really? Thats awesome it brings reassurance! Im still scared of dying, and Herb's words always bring a bit of unease to me.
Good then dialogue did its job to scaring you about death.

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Holy shit this sums up suicide so powerfully. I should really get into this show