CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
See people leav name line put other deleted , feel sad, think people forget peopl real not username, human keep human not think out box see suffer even here thing real terrible. Imagine talk person next dy die no able say word, this not username online. Same mentalit online dati same all othee place think one user leave no want , this here cruelty people die need careful talk no harm other no think only username, need car3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cathy Ames, leeloosnow, Alayna and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People leaving and things ending are simply inevitable in life. It's a consequence of bringing life into this world. Everything is temporary and never lasts. Eventually we will all lose everything and be forgotten about, but of course the thought of this life permanently ending for me and instead there being nothing brings me so much comfort. It's ideal to me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Suicidebydeath
leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
See people leav name line put other deleted , feel sad, think people forget peopl real not username, human keep human not think out box see suffer even here thing real terrible. Imagine talk person next dy die no able say word, this not username online. Same mentalit online dati same all othee place think one user leave no want , this here cruelty people die need careful talk no harm other no think only username, need car3
agreed, we so often suffer in silence, how many times do we look each other in the eyes and not know the truth of it... it's best to try to be kind to people, you might brighten their day. talk of personal boundaries aside, kindness itself isn't something to look back on with regret.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and makethepainstop
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Kindness, compassion, and empathy seem to be rare these days. I have heard and seen people being treated worse than animals. Yet religious types swear we were made in God's own image. That is a claim I have the gravest doubts and reservations about. For being the alleged children of God we sure act like the other guys kids. As always much love to you, your a very warm person.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream