406metallicblue

Student
Sep 7, 2018
Just joined after reading many posts and i find these forums very beautiful, in a quixotic kind of way. Also very helpful for me to see where i might be along the line towards actively doing the deed. I have questions to ask about my own preferred method when the time comes, which i'll put in the appropriate forum. Anyway, thankyou all.

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie, Trashcan, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 13 others
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
Yeah this place rules

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie, nzdarkshark, lv-gras and 6 others
akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
Welcome.

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie, lv-gras, Phro and 2 others
P

Phro

Student
Sep 1, 2018
Welcome to the site.

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie, lv-gras, Morning Angel and 3 others
No Future

No Future

No One
Aug 6, 2018
I find these forums very beautiful, in a quixotic kind of way. Also very helpful for me to see where i might be along the line towards actively doing the deed.

Welcome!

It is indeed somewhat of an e-oasis. Glad to have you.

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie, Lara Francis, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 9 others

406metallicblue

Student
Sep 7, 2018
Thankyou all, i'll make a new thread for the ideas i have in mind. Your input is appreciated.

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie, Lara Francis, weedoge and 7 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Welcome!

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie, lv-gras, weedoge and 2 others
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Welcome

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie, lv-gras, akosineenee and 3 others
DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
Welcome! :)

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie, lv-gras, akosineenee and 2 others
wezel

wezel

Experienced
Aug 14, 2018
Welcome to the Titanic !

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie, Justanotherconsumer, boozlepuzzle and 10 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
Welcome

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, akosineenee and 1 other person
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
This is the bus station where we all congregate

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie, Tiburcio, betteroffdead and 8 others
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
Welcome

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie, ScaredOfLife, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
yes it's a good place.

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 1 other person
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Just joined after reading many posts and i find these forums very beautiful, in a quixotic kind of way. Also very helpful for me to see where i might be along the line towards actively doing the deed. I have questions to ask about my own preferred method when the time comes, which i'll put in the appropriate forum. Anyway, thankyou all.
Hiya nice to have you here. Do you have a sort of time frame in mind? What does quixotic mean by the way?

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie, lv-gras and Phro
G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
It's weird to finally find people who think life is really a ripoff. It actually makes life better though to know there's all these people who know it really isn't worth it. Not to us.

I think it's very noble. Living a life we hate pretty much for other people. But it's the ultimate get out of jail free card. If they make it suck too much, they will push me off the ledge. The game really is to push myself off before they do.

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
B

boozlepuzzle

Aug 14, 2018
It's not like everyone in the site hates life, well I say that mostly for me, I don't like to see this site as a site with only antinatalists and people angry with life, but also with people who think life is ok but don't think suicide is wrong
Be yourself welcomed!

Last edited:
Reactions: Fixin’ToDie, tearsinrain and lv-gras
G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
Why would someone who thinks life is OK even be here?

I consider myself successful. I did everything I ever wanted to do. To me, it was just a list of hellish chores that I'm now finished with and lingering around for nothing. I'm not stupid enough to add more chores to the list. I know the ruse now. I do the stuff, get paid or "appreciated" whatever, and still feel like absolute hell anyway.

So whether I'm just mentally screwed up, physically screwed up, both, a headcase or whatever, I know I'll never like living. I never liked it. In my prime, I faked liking it somewhat. But still, that's when my suicidal urges were the greatest because I had more energy to feed them.

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Definitely a good place with mind-liked people. I enjoy spending time here.

Reactions: Oyashiro-sama, Fixin’ToDie, lv-gras and 1 other person
B

boozlepuzzle

Aug 14, 2018
Why would someone who thinks life is OK even be here?
Well a person might wanna suicide for circumstantial reasons, not every person who suicides thinks the entirety of life is shit.
what I meant with life, was the good part of it, life when you're illusioned, happy and when you feel passion, without the chores you mention without the shit, and without chasing money
In my case I've lived beautiful things, I've felt really happy, but I'll ctb, on one side because of depression, anxiety and a speech impediment, and on the other because every time I lose more illusion, I don't want to grow up anymore(I'm 18) and I don't wanna dedicate my existence to chase money, so I want to put an end to my tale.
I'm no anti-natalist but I strongly think suicide is each person's desition and prohibiting it and forcing people to live is definitely wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: Fixin’ToDie and lv-gras

406metallicblue

Student
Sep 7, 2018
I read all your comments. The exchange of such ideas is completely prohibited where i live and i suppose it's like that everywhere where there is a society of conformity, which is everywhere. The internet has many critics but it's beautiful for circumnavigating conventional thought.

I don't hate life either, but just my existential reality poses too many problems in dealing with it for too long and i'm fed up with this shit after 30 years of it, much of the time. Messed up relationships, expectations and hopes turning out negatively (yes, of course it's a earning experience that makes one stronger haha). Faith in people being misguided and general misanthropy, fear, anxiety and depression, lack of empathy and isolation etc. I end up constantly moving on.

By now my guiding impression from travel experience is that most people are brainwashed consumer sheep who conform to the herd instinct, naturally malicious and narrow minded and have the capacity for generosity and kindness as long as it doesn't interfere with their herd mentality. If it does then watch out. There are many classic studies in psychology of how people behave under pressure from their peers, at least in the west.

I found this definition of quixotic.. foolishly impractical especially in the pursuit of ideals; especially : marked by rash lofty romantic ideas or extravagantly chivalrous action

I was more meaning it as contradictory, perhaps impulsive. In any case these words impractical, rash and chivalrous are what makes us human and not robots eh. Dostoyevsky said that it's the human right of someone to exercise their right to be perverse.

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie, boozlepuzzle and lv-gras
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Welcome, lots of like minded people to talk to here. :)

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie, lv-gras, Phro and 1 other person