CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Yea nobody serious me take tell no argue no fun no skeptic. Need leave human all wish never Stay life not want human not want any. Tell you not keep do awful me. This now trama ptsd all ppl ignore tell injury damage, flashback, not want stay anymorev no method why this torture

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sakura94, Jarni, katagiri83 and 5 others
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Yea nobody serious me take tell no argue no fun no skeptic. Need leave human all wish never Stay life not want human not want any. Tell you not keep do awful me. This now trama ptsd all ppl ignore tell injury damage, flashback, not want stay anymorev no method why this torture
I am very sorry for you @CTB Dream
Please try that such bad social interaction don't make you feel even more horrible.
There will always be ignorant people who are just assholes or don't take people in worse condition serious.
These people are not worth to think about.
I have the same attitude as you: people who look down at vulnerable people are scum. Try that those people don't hurt you too much. There are so many humans on this planet who fit into that category.

I wish I could comfort you more. I cannot do more than sending you hugs. You are such a lovely person who does not deserve the extreme torture that you are experiencing every single moment of your existence.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, katagiri83 and Pluto
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Invalidation is horrible. It bullies and belittles us when we are at our most vulnerable. Sorry to hear this has happened to you.

8ebf28c91b0ca82d71ceefca24bf2129

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Yavannah, katagiri83 and 1 other person