keyakizaka

keyakizaka

Apr 25, 2021
idk about anyone else here but i spent my new years celebration eating flavorless macaroni & cheese alone and playing fortnite…i definitely expected my life to miraculously change for the better as soon as the clock hit 12..
obviously i have alot of work to do on myself but i severely lack motivation..i've been trying very hard to gain my motivation back but it's so hard. i'm trying not to have suicidal thoughts 24/7 like i usually do. please send good energy my way. i wish you all a 2024 filled with happiness.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, doormat25, lifewasawillowtv and 2 others
Pretty_Damaged1111

Pretty_Damaged1111

I wish I wasn't a complete disappointment...
Apr 29, 2023
idk about anyone else here but i spent my new years celebration eating flavorless macaroni & cheese alone and playing fortnite…i definitely expected my life to miraculously change for the better as soon as the clock hit 12..
obviously i have alot of work to do on myself but i severely lack motivation..i've been trying very hard to gain my motivation back but it's so hard. i'm trying not to have suicidal thoughts 24/7 like i usually do. please send good energy my way. i wish you all a 2024 filled with happiness.
I spent all of new year's eve trying to figure out how to keep my prison guard.... I mean, husband off my phone (hacked/spyware/stalkerware 😮‍💨) and out of the blue he decided he wanted to sleep in my room that night. It still beats last year when he made me walk home 4hrs in the middle of the night 🤷🏽‍♀️ Maybe this year I'll get a miracle and he'll let me leave 🤞🏼🤞🏼
I hope your days get better & you can make the most of this new year 😌.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, doormat25, Redacted24 and 2 others
malware

malware

I regret nothing.
Mar 2, 2023
I hope things go well for you and you find motivation. I'm in a similar situation here, the only thing dragging me away from my bed is my mother.
Sending positive energy your way! Despite your 2024 starting how you might not have expected, may the rest of the year get better for you :]

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
This is the first year I didn't even stay up to watch the fireworks at midnight, I went to bed at 6pm because I know this year for me isn't going to be any better than the last. Wishing you a good 2024 though, I hope yours is much better than mine, sending positive vibes :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: annointed_towers and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Mine was uneventful. Spent it here on SS. Still waaaaay better than being in a crowded bar or nightclub.
Didn't watch the NYE shows. Nothing to celebrate making it to the beginning of another year. 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: annointed_towers