• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Absolutely I've seen videos of it

• Wow
Reactions: Un- and theboy
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Not sure what it is? The machines that turn cars into cubes? Aren't they horrifically slow?

ManicPanic2018

ManicPanic2018

Night of the final day
Sep 11, 2022
The Hydraulic Press Channel on YouTube never really came back from their viral few months, maybe this is what they need to get back into the scene

• Yay!
Reactions: πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
My dear GOD have mercy! This crunching of the skull is not the way my friend.
Jesus Christ! Dude a firearm might be a better bet, hell even a guillotine, but this crunching of ze skull is NOT recommended! Neyt, Nix, Nine, no. Hopefully I clarified this to you!

Reactions: mirror_mind
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
*googles it whimpering with dread* oh god it's like empaling the brain slowly with an entire hammer... *Shrieks* partial hanging?

Reactions: makethepainstop
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yikes! Can they operate quickly? Like guillotine quickly? Otherwise I imagine that would be horrifically painful. Pitty the person who has to clean that up.

Reactions: mirror_mind and Un-
Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
Lmao. It would certainly work, but this is insane man.

It's your choice at the end, it probably wouldn't take more than a minute

Reactions: makethepainstop and Un-
F

Flightlinek

-
Aug 20, 2018
Yikes! Can they operate quickly? Like guillotine quickly? Otherwise I imagine that would be horrifically painful. Pitty the person who has to clean that up.
Yes… that's very similar to how they kill livestock for meat. It's a smaller ram, but it's reusable much like a hydraulic press and shoots directly into the brain. Over in a fraction of a second.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
Temporal_Anchorite

Temporal_Anchorite

wanting outta this bitch
Sep 23, 2022
I ultimately respect everyone's right to choose how they CTB, but this sounds more painful than a MF'er

Reactions: makethepainstop
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes… that's very similar to how they kill livestock for meat. It's a smaller ram, but it's reusable much like a hydraulic press and shoots directly into the brain. Over in a fraction of a second.
Like in 'No Country for Old Men' or the newer version of IT... They even made a rat trap with it now... The most expensive rat trap in the world by the looks of it.

I naively didn't know quite what it was and looked on YouTube and it was only ever working extremely slowly there- although I guess they either set it to be that slow or slowed down the footage. Seeing what it would do to a Thomas the Tank Engine toy etc- I hope no children were watching.