• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
I hate going out, i hate the city life, i hate people, i hate having to work a shitty job, i hate social medias, i hate public transports, it sucks so godamn much
The only moments i'm happy are when i'm immersed in a fantasy world, when i play video games, when i'm dreaming etc...
The more i can be disconnected from this shitty world the better

• Hugs
Reactions: underthedatetree, divinemistress36, tbroken and 8 others
N

Novacaine

-
Oct 30, 2023
I hate waking up

Reactions: tbroken, sserafim and Joarga
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"We'll fly away, We'll find a way"
Oct 26, 2019
I hate waking up
This just happened to me and I know exactly what you mean. It's like that initial dawn or onset of reality vs being in the dreamspace that really just brings me down.

Reactions: tbroken and sserafim
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
My personal circumstances are different but I agree life sucks!!!

Reactions: tbroken and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I hate this world as well. Personally if I had a choice I would never have chosen to live in it

Reactions: tbroken
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
I hate going out, i hate the city life, i hate people
i completely understand and often feel like that too.
i hate social medias, i hate public transports, it sucks so godamn much
The only moments i'm happy are when i'm immersed in a fantasy world, when i play video games, when i'm dreaming etc...
The more i can be disconnected from this shitty world the better
i can relate to that too, although when i'm immersed in a fantasy world i'm not truly happy either. i've got to a point i can't be fully immersed in a better reality anymore. The comfort it used to bring just isn't the same as it once was.

i don't know if you experience being aware that you're attempting to ignore your reality in favour of a fictional one, at the time you put something on? Which kinda restricts you from fully blocking reality out?

Sorry it's difficult to explain the feeling.

In my personal experience it also raises the question: what good is having an existence when the only real comfort i get is from attempting to escape that very existence?

It kinda seems like escapism has lost its effectiveness with me, since my mind knows playing a game, reading, watching a tv show, watching a movie, etc are all a form of escapism. So that question it raises kinda takes centre stage. If that makes sense?

Reactions: sserafim
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Odio uscire, odio la vita di città, odio le persone, odio dover fare un lavoro di merda, odio i social media, odio i trasporti pubblici, fa così dannatamente schifo
Gli unici momenti in cui sono felice sono quando sono immerso in un mondo fantastico, quando gioco ai videogiochi, quando sogno ecc...
Più riesco a staccarmi da questo mondo di merda, meglio è
Sono come te ed è così da poco meno di 20 anni, ora ne ho 30. Il mio nome è un gioco di parole tra "Finalmente" ed "è ora", perché dopo aver provato di tutto per vivere una vita dignitosa e per non spezzare di nuovo il cuore dei miei genitori è dei miei amici , alla fine ho deciso di prendere l'autobus. Davvero non ne posso più. È tutto più disgustoso di quanto avessi mai pensato e i miei sforzi da soli non possono migliorare questa merda.

Last edited: