Mar 12, 2023
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hollowman, not-2-b-the-answer, WonderingSoul and 3 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
stop having children , this kid is a selfish product of her parents. Everybody is happy in the void , no pain, no suffering, nothing and its fine.
the only reason i agree is it would lead to the end of the human race lol

• Love
Reactions: Hollowman, Sleeper System, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
the only reason i agree is it would lead to the end of the human race lol
We need to go , lets face it. Like a famous scientist (Carl Sagan) said , extinction is the rule , survival is the exception.

Me i dont care , i will be dead when the last human will die, i dont see any advantage of the human race continuing and all those millions and billions not born will still be in the void and they dont care.

Its a win - win the disappearance of human.

• Love
Reactions: TheB0Ar, Hollowman and not-2-b-the-answer
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023

Poor little girl , born without her consent , im sure she would have stayed in the void if ask, stop having children , this kid is a selfish product of her parents. Everybody is happy in the void , no pain, no suffering, nothing and its fine.
How do you know there is a void? What if there is a constant circle of reincarnation and every time that happens you get a memory wipe.

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Gonnerr
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's tragic and cruel how humans continue to create unnecessary suffering by choosing to procreate into this hellish reality. It certainly would be the only rational and compassionate outcome to let this species go voluntarily extinct, only never existing is true perfection.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: TheB0Ar, Hollowman, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
How do you know there is a void? What if there is a constant circle of reincarnation and every time that happens you get a memory wipe.
You are right , in this case, we are stuck which is terrible.

I just hope there is one.

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and leavingthesoultrap
U

undecided

Student
Aug 25, 2023
It's tragic and cruel how humans continue to create unnecessary suffering by choosing to procreate into this hellish reality. It certainly would be the only rational and compassionate outcome to let this species go voluntarily extinct, only never existing is true perfection.
But it's not a "hellish reality" for the majority. Most people live a happy, fulfilled life. You can't suggest letting the human species going voluntarily extinct just because your own life is shit ! My life is shit, but I have family who have a fabulous life with children and grandchildren ! Why should their lives be cut short just because we are miserable?
I really want to understand why you feel the whole of humanity should be wiped out, just because YOU and I (and a small minority of the human race) hate their lives ??
This video is of a child, around the age of 6 - 8, voicing her fear of growing into adulthood. We see nothing more, we know nothing about this child and her everyday life. It's a natural fear, but it could also be contrived, scripted and edited to fit the brief.

You need to understand that the majority of humans are HAPPY, FUNCTIONING, living life to the full people ! Please STOP suggesting that the human race should be wiped out.... it's just very, very SILLY !!

Reactions: TakesOneToKnowOne and Sylveon
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
The comments on that post give me hope

• Love
Reactions: Gonnerr and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

Poor little girl , born without her consent , im sure she would have stayed in the void if ask, stop having children , this kid is a selfish product of her parents. Everybody is happy in the void , no pain, no suffering, nothing and its fine.
Notice the Mother ? also said she wants to be a kid. So she knew how shitty life is and she STILL brought another lifeform into this SHITHOLE PLANET !!! 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: Hollowman and Gonnerr
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Notice the Mother ? also said she wants to be a kid. So she knew how shitty life is and she STILL brought another lifeform into this SHITHOLE PLANET !!! 😡😡😡😡
I know its terrible and she is not the only one , there is millions and millions like her and guys are not better , sometimes its not planned , just a dick move. That woman should have never had child.

• Love
Reactions: Hollowman and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I know its terrible and she is not the only one , there is millions and millions like her and guys are not better , sometimes its not planned , just a dick move. That woman should have never had child.
I think people are lied to about what bringing a lifeform into the world will be as well. 😡😡😡

Reactions: Gonnerr
Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Drifting Aimlessly without Roots
Feb 7, 2023
Notice the Mother ? also said she wants to be a kid. So she knew how shitty life is and she STILL brought another lifeform into this SHITHOLE PLANET !!!
If you don't like the world you live in, why bring someone else into it? I don't understand how certain people don't get this concept.
Did they expect their quality of life to improve by bringing a kid into the world? Was their child going to somehow miraculously make the world a better place? Was there truly something in the world that would justify bringing a child into it despite its cruelty?

I feel like there's something inherently cruel about bringing a life into this world fully knowing that it's a bad place. You know it's terrible, and yet you condemn your own flesh and blood to such a fate?

The fact that the world has gotten so bad that even a literal child can say it sucks speaks volumes. I just hope that the girl's life is not shitty as she thinks it'll be, as futile as this hope may be.

• Love
Reactions: TheB0Ar, not-2-b-the-answer and Gonnerr