• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nonchalantexit

Jul 3, 2024
I've struggled with suicidal thoughts for more than a decade now. With unrelenting frequency since my health took a dive 5 years ago. But I kept myself going for those close to me. I wish I had been selfish instead. I could've found SN or N years ago with ease. I could've bought SN off of fucking Amazon. Now I'm at the mercy of members here to share an SN source. I'm not a very sociable or talkative person, so I fear my pleas will go unheard. I've spent countless hours searching for a source only to end up nowhere. Just another aspect of life I am a failure in. I worry I'll have to resort to messier means. I'd like just a little bit of control in my life, even if it is at the end. I've watched those around me progress in their life- find love, start families, explore the world. And here I am. Forced to watch in envy. I'm so tired and I want this to stop.

It just isn't fair. But you already knew that.

• Hugs
Reactions: KillingPain267
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
I don't even envy others. I just want my pain to be gone and meaninglessness to end.

• Hugs
Reactions: nonchalantexit