• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
The thought of exploding on impact like this

Attachments

• 6EEE3039-8B80-4E16-9D09-FFF8B6AE0299.MP4
    1.4 MB
M

Morto

Jul 3, 2019
If you explode like this I guess it would be one of the best ways to go. The problem is if you dont and survive, right?

K

Kuolema

Student
Jun 27, 2019
Better than looking like a decomposing corpse that's been left to rot for months, which is how I'm probably going to end up.

Edit: Not that it matters, cause I'll be dead.

Last edited:
Reactions: jake3d
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Can't see the video. Guessing if your body is exploding you are dead instantly.

Imagine what it could be like to plunge head first off a tall building but have your eyes open til your last second

T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
I finally got to see it. The part I find horrifying is the 5 seconds of falling where I'd be in the most extreme state of terror exceeding anything I've ever experienced before. There is also that issue of how I'm afraid of heights even when it's not that high, like how I would never go on the roof of a house. I'm fine with height if I'm safely in a building and just looking out a window.

I don't think you'll explode like that bowling ball. The ball is hard & brittle, while you're a squishy sack of meat that won't break like glass. I remember Myth Busters throwing a pig carcus out of a helicopter, perhaps 250 feet. They tossed one onto ground & another onto a pond and both had extreme trauma, with most bones broken. As I recall, they noted little difference between water & ground. They x-rayed each pig after it landed and had a vet examine the x-rays to comment on the extent of the damage. And, no, Porky didn't manage to land on his head after a graceful dive!