D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Sorry for the low effort thread, but this made me chuckle and I thought I'd share. Slow news day for the local reporter I feel...

Reactions: Miss_Takes, signifying nothing, foxdie and 5 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Wow, that doesn't look like a foot in the slightest.

Reactions: foxdie, BitterlyAlive_ and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I saw this one and had a good laugh over it. I'm surprised she didn't atleast poke it with a stick or something before alerting authorities.

Reactions: foxdie, BitterlyAlive_ and Ghost2211
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Wouldn't it have smelled if it was a foot? I wonder what she would have done if her dog ended up accidentally eating it before she knew it was a potato.

Reactions: foxdie
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Having spent too long in the newsroom, one observes that it's always the early morning dog walkers that find the potatoes.

Reactions: foxdie
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Looking at the vegetation in the pic it seems pretty obvious the first thought should have been "plant life".

signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
I'd wonder about the walker - what kind of mind sees human body parts in an arrangement of vegetables in the mud? Could make it a new kind of Rorschach test.

Reactions: BitterlyAlive_, Miss_Takes and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'd wonder about the walker - what kind of mind sees human body parts in an arrangement of vegetables in the mud? Could make it a new kind of Rorschach test.
I wondered that too. But early morning dog walkers expect to find bodies. Me, i just expect to find potatoes. :wink:

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Maybe hoping for the interview with "forgettable witness". It would be the perfect cover to burying a body in that area though, boy who cried wolf deal.

Reactions: signifying nothing