• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

EverdreamNW

Nov 14, 2019
45mg of xanax, trazodone, acepromazine, gabapentin 90 800mg pills, bupropion (wellbutrin), prazosin.
It looks like from the drug interaction checker that buproprion and trazodone have major side effects. Acepromazine is used in animals and it won't show up in the checker. I just failed a xanax and alcohol overdose and just ended up in the hospital and psych ward, next time I'm not going to fail but i wanna make sure i dont mess it up because i dont want to be waking up in a hospital again. Should I just take all the above listed medications and hope for the best or is there an easy to get addition i should look for? I know benzos and barbiturates shouldnt be mixed but i'm having a hard time figuring out how to get a barbiturate.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
None of this is guaranteed. No one can tell you what dosages and cocktails will work bcuz it is a crap shoot as you stated.. take it all and hope for the best?? The reliable methods are listed in the resource compilation thread on the main page in sticky threads.

Reactions: laserfocus111
L

laserfocus111

Student
Feb 11, 2020
your proposed combination sounds unreliable.

You need something to cause cardiac arrest reliably. None of these will get you what you want.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I hear you that you're determined next time you won't fail, but I also hear that you're considering just hoping for the best with this combo. So it seems like emotion and desire are struggling with logic, and that you may be trying to rationalize a bad choice. On a humorous but relevant note, it reminds me of an old saying: Wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first. I know you wish for this to work, but it seems you have some awareness that you're likely to end up with shit.

You've asked others what you should do regarding this decision, but no one can answer that for you; it's your body, your risks, your decision. I would instead suggest writing out what you want vs. what you can realistically expect, the outcomes of a failed attempt vs. finding a reliable method, pros vs. cons, etc.

Reactions: Yomyom
cant cry

cant cry

I probably won't respond if you write me
Oct 11, 2019
It seems like all those pills would be enough to do the job, but what if you just hurl them back up?

L

laserfocus111

Student
Feb 11, 2020
It seems like all those pills would be enough to do the job, but what if you just hurl them back up?

I mean no disrespect but I feel it's a bad idea.

Overdosing on antidepressants and anxiolytics usually won't get what you want. Your closest bet is prazosin (alpha 1 receptor blocker) but even then it's hardly enough.

Putting them altogether might work but I wouldn't risk a botched attempt with these.

Reactions: autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
45mg of xanax, trazodone, acepromazine, gabapentin 90 800mg pills, bupropion (wellbutrin), prazosin.
It looks like from the drug interaction checker that buproprion and trazodone have major side effects. Acepromazine is used in animals and it won't show up in the checker. I just failed a xanax and alcohol overdose and just ended up in the hospital and psych ward, next time I'm not going to fail but i wanna make sure i dont mess it up because i dont want to be waking up in a hospital again. Should I just take all the above listed medications and hope for the best or is there an easy to get addition i should look for? I know benzos and barbiturates shouldnt be mixed but i'm having a hard time figuring out how to get a barbiturate.

If your goal next time is not to fail, an overdose on prescription psychiatric medication is unlikely to achieve that. The vast majority of these are designed to be safe in overdose by virtue of their target market. Nor is there an 'easy addition' to change that. Unfortunately, those kind of attempts are rarely fatal and are just going to put you back in the hospital and psych ward with possibly even less opportunity to access a proper method in the future.

I do appreciate that pill attempts are accessible, comforting and peaceful. Unfortunately, they are also usually non-fatal. I would suggest you have a look at the Resource Compilation to find a method that is better suited to you and less likely to fail.

Reactions: MissKatrina and Yomyom
V

Valsalva

Feb 25, 2020
OD never works. You will just hurt yourself, esp. liver and kidneys.