Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024

I ask you to advance the video to 14:00 minutes and start watching from there. Consider the video as an illustration, and anecdotal symbolism that contains inaccuracies.

What I believe to be true is summarized: your consciousness retrospectively returns to the past to review all your lived moments. Not limited to sensorial-corporeal perception nor limited to an instantaneous "present". Death equalizes all people; however, the meaning of its conclusion is exclusive and unequal.

Did you already know this philosophy? I know that the majority here adhere to nihilism, thus denying any type of afterlife.

• Yay!
Reactions: Kali_Yuga13, sserafim, GuessWhosBack and 2 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I know that the majority here adhere to nihilism
This is entirely erroneous. It's a very small minority who actually hold the nihilistic beliefs.

Furthermore, adhering to nihilism and denying any type of "afterlife" are mutually exclusive. I don't subscribe to the nihilistic viewpoint, yet I, also, don't believe in any kind of afterlife.

Reactions: GuessWhosBack
Duckup

Duckup

Aug 28, 2019
pls find some kinship for your copes on a metaphysical forum or smth... suggest 4chan/x/ board. bb ty

Reactions: Tony24 and opheliaoveragain
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Mage
Jul 29, 2023
Holy Shit. The afterlife is a meme?! I KNEW IT!

• Yay!
Reactions: GuessWhosBack and CatLvr
K

Kali_Yuga13

Experienced
Jul 11, 2024
Death equalizes all people; however, the meaning of its conclusion is exclusive and unequal.
Exclusive and unequal to what?

The Wojack is both funny and horrifying lol