• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
Cases from real life in the country where I live:

1) A 56-year-old Moscow University teacher, Vladimir Olkhovsky strangled his own mother. 78-year-old pensioner suffered from liver cancer in the last stage. "She screamed and asked to kill her so that I could not stand it and i agreed," said Vladimir in court. Doctors confirmed that his mother had only a few days to live. The professor was given 9 years in jail.

2) Pavel Kovalenko from the Saratov region shot his sick (cancer of the esophagus) wife Elena. The woman was discharged from the hospital to die. She could neither eat nor drink, and suffered from terrible pains. After drinking vodka for courage, Paul took a hunting rifle and sent the barrel in the chest to his wife. After that he tried to commit suicide, but unsuccessfully. Convicted for 6 years.

3) Yuri Kiseletsky from Moscow smashed his 93-year-old mother's head with a hammer. The woman was bedridden. She begged all her friends and relatives to give her a lethal dose of pills. She howled from unbearable pain and he decided to kill her smashing her head with a hammer. Yuri did not live to see the court - he committed suicide in a temporary detention center.

What is the meaning of all this suffering? Why not give them the right to euthanasia if all these people were still terminally ill, pro-lifers get pleasure from it?

• Aww..
Reactions: Circles, not_a_robot, AutumnEmbers and 13 others
N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
I dont know.
Universe seems deserted.
And even on Earth. Ancient civilizations, all chose death over life, obviously.
Personaly, I like the ice age. Nothing survives.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and inconsequential
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
I dont know.
Universe seems deserted.
And even on Earth. Ancient civilizations, all chose death over life, obviously.
Personaly, I like the ice age. Nothing survives.

The problem of humanity, society is that it does not want and does not even try to control its emotions, feelings and instincts.

"Ohhh!! life is a gift from the Lord! it does not belong to you!" So much suffering without purpose and meaning. Most people are illogical - so I only hope for AI, a true intelligent form of life will probably be AI.

• Love
Reactions: appalachian moon, OnlyMercy, not_a_robot and 3 others
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
The problem of humanity, society is that it does not want and does not even try to control its emotions, feelings and instincts.

"Ohhh!! life is a gift from the Lord! it does not belong to you!" So much suffering without purpose and meaning. Most people are illogical - so I only hope for AI, a true intelligent form of life will probably be AI.

I'm going to sound crazy but I can't wait for the day when politics and everyone in charge can be replaced with an automated system of robots. They wont judge or act based on their non-existent souls, so I hope they'll be completely rational. I suppose the only problem is people will be in charge of programming them and they might not be so willing to give up their "freedom" or biases.

I know for a fact I'd feel more free under an equal eye, I'm not exactly sure people can handle their current state of liberty.

Reactions: Circles, not_a_robot and Ἡγησίας
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Religion is one hell of a drug.

If you suicide, you "can't get to heaven". It's lead to a lot of... issues.

Reactions: Circles
Deleted member 4288

Deleted member 4288

So much pain...
Dec 3, 2018
А ведь в Европе им всем могли бы помочь... Бедные больные, молящие о смерти, получили бы эвтаназию, а их близким не пришлось бы их убивать, а потом убивать себя или отбывать сроки.

Пиздец короче. Слов нет. Родиться в России - как страшное проклятие. Скорей бы на тот свет отсюда.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maksimka Ai and Alan James