• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

p7o7p7e

p7o7p7e

May 29, 2019
Image Planning on putting it around my neck and then jumping from the bench, thoughts?

Reactions: deadalready and 21Neberg
P

Prideathwish

Student
Mar 17, 2019
Yea definitely
Where are you?

Reactions: p7o7p7e
P

Prideathwish

Student
Mar 17, 2019
I have tried it several times but my SI won't let me.

• Aww..
Reactions: 21Neberg, Duffbeer, ImSorryEmma and 2 others
P

Prideathwish

Student
Mar 17, 2019
I have used belts before but. It broke when I was unconscious . I woke up convulsing.

Reactions: ImSorryEmma and p7o7p7e
W

wanttodie.nz

Student
Jul 24, 2019
I'm at a local park but literally no one goes here and it's kind of in the middle of no where, I should be okay
What if children come and see you?

Reactions: 21Neberg, ImSorryEmma and nw7
W

welshie84

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Looks quite thin , thought it had to be fairly thick rope ?

Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
Besides the maybe questionable place: if you're able to get unconscious with partial I'd try that. Would be much less painful than jumping.

Reactions: p7o7p7e
Rugnificent

Rugnificent

Tree
Jul 3, 2019
It's not too thin, looking at the picture now it looks thin in it but it's kind of a bad angle

Noted. Thank you
If you go for partial I'd recommend finding your "sweet spot" before trying. shouldnt be painful and you should still be able to kinda breath. If your vision goes black and you feel euphoria then that's it. I find full suspension is overly painful, and makes my si kick in hardcore.

Snowx88

Snowx88

Jun 29, 2019
If you go for partial I'd recommend finding your "sweet spot" before trying. shouldnt be painful and you should still be able to kinda breath. If your vision goes black and you feel euphoria then that's it. I find full suspension is overly painful, and makes my si kick in hardcore.
How do you get to the point where you lose your vision ? I usually get this very ill feeling when I try to block my carotids like I'm losing control and focus so I untie it in fear and panic .

p7o7p7e

p7o7p7e

May 29, 2019
Sorry i'm a little slow but how do you exactly find that sweet spot?

riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
If you plan on hanging yourself, you should make sure the rope and knot is properly done. The rope should be able to hold your weight when dropping.

When hanging it's also a good idea to have a sufficient drop. Too long and you'll decapitated yourself. The goal is to break the spine for a clean and fast exit.

Albert Pierrepoint was England's expert on hanging when they still had the death penalty.

He used a table to calculate the drop height, considering the weight of the person. Here's the table:

If I were you I would take that into consideration. A short drop guarantee that you'll survive for some time. Slowly being strangled and suffering.

You should also look into the knock knock method. The goal is to cut off blood flow to the head. If implemented properly you'll quickly lose consciousness. You'll have to hit the right spots on the neck though.

Rugnificent

Rugnificent

Tree
Jul 3, 2019
How do you get to the point where you lose your vision ? I usually get this very ill feeling when I try to block my carotids like I'm losing control and focus so I untie it in fear and panic .
Sorry i'm a little slow but how do you exactly find that sweet spot?
Sorry for late response. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/
this thread can explain it way better than I can. Just keep practicing and you'll find it. Also it shouldn't be painful, your vision should start to go black immediately and you'll be out cold in 5-10 seconds. You gotta make sure you're compressing all the arteries in your neck. It took me a while to get so don't worry too much, you'll get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Notcutoutforlife
Snowx88

Snowx88

Jun 29, 2019
Sorry for late response. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/
this thread can explain it way better than I can. Just keep practicing and you'll find it. Also it shouldn't be painful, your vision should start to go black immediately and you'll be out cold in 5-10 seconds. You gotta make sure you're compressing all the arteries in your neck. It took me a while to get so don't worry too much, you'll get it.
How did u wake up from blacking out?