B

bodrioirredento

that's enough of this
Jun 25, 2021
Its kinda weird, but i have read the forums for a couple of months, and just joined as a member a week ago, every post that i see, related to CTB, or healing, is just support and kindness, if you doesn´t have anything to say just pass to de next post where you have something positive to contribute, no trolls, no one judge on anybody, just friendship.

Today was my first visit to a psychiatrist, and i have to tell you that it was better than i expect, he nailed it in some things that i even didn´t say, he just make me feel that sometimes a different perspective of the things that are affecting us, can help but we have to make our part.... I already choose my way to CTB... but I'm going to give a try on recovery.

i´m going to be still active here, but i just want to tell you..... that even in the darkest places where pain and suffering is the rule, there is a bunch of good people trying to help..... and thats you guys!!!.

Much love and affection for everybody!!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby, BluesRunTheGame, littlelungs and 5 others
D

dead

Apr 15, 2018
Yeah I find this forum to be really friendly too. It's comforting to see support amongst people who are suffering.

I'm glad you've found a good psychiatrist btw. They can be hard to find. Best of luck with your recovery.

Reactions: littlelungs, bodrioirredento, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree about this forum, it is the one place you can talk about ctb without judgement. I hope recovery works out for you.

• Love
Reactions: bodrioirredento and littlelungs