P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Shortly before @swaraj took SN on Sep. 18th, 2023, she asked me to inform the SS community that she greatly appreciated this forum and everyone here, she thought of this place as a home and felt very welcomed here. It is a great honor to be able to write this, on her behalf.

Two months have passed without any updates. I have no further evidence to prove whether or not she has been successful, but she showed her SN bottles 10-15 minutes before she planned to take it. After this message, our contact was disrupted. I have to assume now that she has been successful.

Throughout her whole life @swaraj had suffered greatly under the impact of abusive parents and a traumatic childhood marked by her mother trafficking her to different men, including to her own father, and daily abuse. While being forced withstanding all of this, she also had to be brilliantly in order to maintain her mother's image, which brought more hardship to her life.

Despite attempting to break free from her parents' influence and decide for herself and how her life would turn out, in order to live it to the fullest, her efforts failed due to uncontrollable external factors and consequently led her deeper into despair.

Please wish her well.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: http-410, Myforevercharlie, MrBrownUpsideD and 44 others
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
What an houner of you to post this thread for your friend ♥️ and heartbreaking as hell, but hopefully her soul and heart is in a beautiful place! Rip sweet soul ⭐

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: silentnights56, sadone2122, DT2007 and 8 others
Arihman

Arihman

Efilist, atheist, pro-right to die.
Jun 8, 2023
Throughout her whole life @swaraj had suffered greatly under the impact of abusive parents and a traumatic childhood marked by her mother trafficking her to different men, including to her own father, and daily abuse.
Jesus fucking Christ, that's horrible. See, this is part of the reason why I say procreation is cruel and unethical: every time someone is born the chance for this (or worse) to happen is renewed, whether it's inflicted by parents, or by someone else.

I seriously hope she was successfull in her attempt. May she rest in peace, if she was.

• Love
Reactions: silentnights56, King Ashoka, Deleted member 65988 and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really so horrible how people have to suffer so much in this existence, rest in peace.

• Love
Reactions: silentnights56, loopdaloop, Goodgirlryeo101 and 5 others
cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
it truly is horrible the suffering some people endure and i just know how strong she was to make it as far as she did, i really hope she may rest in peace now like she deserves to finally do :(

• Love
Reactions: silentnights56, Raindancer, loopdaloop and 3 others
兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
It's truly awful what she was made to endure. I can't imagine what it must have been like for her. Sometimes we get so caught up in our own personal hells that it's sobering to realize how much darker things are for others.

I truly hope wherever she is she's at peace now, free from the pain this life inflicted on her.

• Love
Reactions: loopdaloop, Deleted member 65988, WAITING TO DIE and 3 others
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
We can only hope she's at peace now and had as peaceful death as possible.

:heart:

• Love
Reactions: Aim, WAITING TO DIE, Kit1 and 1 other person
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Shortly before @swaraj took SN on Sep. 18th, 2023, she asked me to inform the SS community that she greatly appreciated this forum and everyone here, she thought of this place as a home and felt very welcomed here. It is a great honor to be able to write this, on her behalf.

Two months have passed without any updates. I have no further evidence to prove whether or not she has been successful, but she showed her SN bottles 10-15 minutes before she planned to take it. After this message, our contact was disrupted. I have to assume now that she has been successful.

Throughout her whole life @swaraj had suffered greatly under the impact of abusive parents and a traumatic childhood marked by her mother trafficking her to different men, including to her own father, and daily abuse. While being forced withstanding all of this, she also had to be brilliantly in order to maintain her mother's image, which brought more hardship to her life.

Despite attempting to break free from her parents' influence and decide for herself and how her life would turn out, in order to live it to the fullest, her efforts failed due to uncontrollable external factors and consequently led her deeper into despair.

Please wish her well.
Praestat_Mori, thank you for letting us know and Thank You very much for carrying a candle for Swaraj and looking out for her. Given the pain and torture that she had to endure, your friendship would hopefully served as a cooling balm for her. But for you to cary this message for so many weeks has probably also meant pain for you - Thank You and I am so sorry for the pain and loss that you have also endured and Thank you for sharing Swaraj with all of us.

I hope that she is resting in peace away from all the pain and hell that she had to ensure.

• Love
Reactions: Aim, raindrop9, Sannti and 2 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
That is incredibly awful to go through. Hopefully they're at peace now

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Kit1 and Praestat_Mori
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
May she find peace

• Love
Reactions: Kit1, Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Deeply upsetting what she went through, yet hopefully she's at peace now.

• Love
Reactions: loopdaloop, Kit1 and Praestat_Mori
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
What a beautiful post. I didn't have much contact with her but God- what a hard life she had. I hope she is at peace now. Thank you for giving her such a lovely send off.

• Love
Reactions: loopdaloop, Praestat_Mori and Kit1
D

Deleted member 65988

This is so heartwarming that you were there for @swaraj at the end of it. Given the time that has elapsed, it's definitely most likely that she did ctb but wow, she went through a lot of terrible things to get to that point which should never happen to anyone but that's the harsh and dark reality of this world, we humans hurt each other in ways that are absolutely messed up. I hope she found the peace she sought but couldn't find in this life, this doesnt takes away from how sad things are for a lot of people who come here, that this place is their refuge is a good thing but if the world were a better place, forums like this wouldn't have existed out of necessity to provide people with a safe place.

Seeing things like this never ever gets easier. @Praestat_Mori thank you for being there for her, it's sad she had to do it to begin with but you are such a great person for doing that.
every time someone is born the chance for this (or worse) to happen is renewed, whether it's inflicted by parents, or by someone else.
Definitely see where you are coming from with this. No child should ever have endure such awful things but it happens everyday.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: DT2007, WAITING TO DIE and Praestat_Mori
Jinxyxx

Jinxyxx

Oct 29, 2023
I cant believe how strong she was. I really hope she rests in peace

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
I shall raise a glass.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
Her mother and everyone who abused her should go rot in a jail. For her, i hope she can achieve her freedom

• Love
Reactions: Aim, Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
exiled

exiled

i gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
We were Instagram friends. I just checked her account and she removed me as a follower & unfollowed me, but I have no idea when. She didn't want anyone to know she was suffering, I suppose. I hope she is resting in paradise.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Aim