Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
I just found out about a 14 year old who committed suicide a few years ago. The only reason it gained attention is because someone did a music video tribute to her. During her last livestream when she jumped from her balcony people apparently told her to jump. She survived the fall but later died in the hospital. Apparently her mom didn't show up until her daughter was already gone.

There are a lot of rumors about why she did it but most I've read believe she wanted to become a legend. Another thing that made the story resurface is that the original video was found with audio of her jumping. I won't link it but she says kowai (scared) several times before she goes onto the balcony. Then she drops her phone right before she jumps.

I wanted to share this because it's really sad when a child commits suicide but it's even more sad to have people pushing her to do it and then have a tribute video for her turned into a joke by idiots. Be careful on what you say to someone because you really don't know how close someone is to killing themselves.

R.I.P Rorochan.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, shush, Thinking and 4 others
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
Yeah I remember that story :(

Reactions: Broken Chimera, Deleted member 4993 and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
that's a really sad story and what a bunch of idiots turning it into a fucking joke... people like that literally exist everywhere on the internet, it annoys me so much...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Broken Chimera and (deleted member)
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i can't believe someone would encourage someone, especially a 14 year old, to jump off of a building. not to mention her repeated saying "scared"? why didn't someone try to talk to her? did they not realize she was a real human being? it's so sad.

• Hugs
Reactions: Broken Chimera and Deleted member 4993
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
i can't believe someone would encourage someone, especially a 14 year old, to jump off of a building. not to mention her repeated saying "scared"? why didn't someone try to talk to her? did they not realize she was a real human being? it's so sad.
Some people tried to get her to stop. But the old guys (which were the majority her audience) didn't care. She wanted to be cared about, but she really didn't have anyone irl. So she spent most of her time online with those sick bastards.

But look at how streamers are treated today. A lot of them did the same thing, mainly because of the hate they get just for doing what they like. It really looks like they aren't seen as people by some.

Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
What is wrong with people?

who would actually encourage a 14 year old child to jump off a balcony? It's really worrying people like this exist....

Reactions: Deleted member 4993