Zyntkalla

Zyntkalla

Welcome to hell on Earth
Aug 28, 2020
I am go to write a long note about my problems I had from the past and why I didn't mention it frist. And then I am going to write another letter for what I would like them to do with my stuff when I am gone I won't know if thay will do it but it will make me feel better, and also I will be helping them out so thay won't be a confusioned with all the stuff once I am gone. Then I will clean some of my stuff out like my computer and phone out. And at the same time I will use up all my food that I have here. And I might give some if my stuff to people that will want it and will use it. And when the day comes when I decide to go I will have a shower and clean up my place, and I haven't decided what method I will use yet,and the time and date,nbut I think it will happen in about 10 to 20 years from now.

If you have any suggestions or Ideas that you might want to mention I am all ears.

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
You plan to ctb in about 10-20 years?

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and checkouttime
Zyntkalla

Zyntkalla

Welcome to hell on Earth
Aug 28, 2020
You plan to ctb in about 10-20 years?
Yes, and the reason is I am being very careful with what I decided to do and I still need to do some more stuff before I go, and I don't want to be in a hospital if I woke up, I and I didn't want to put to much pain on anyone

PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
Huh? I thought *I* was an organized planner, but your thinking about all this 10-20 years in advance? That's what I call planning! :heart:

I think all you need to do now is make sure your Will and Advance Directive are current and legal. You've got plenty of time for the other steps.