R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023
This is me at the local park with my family in summer 94' I think.
This is my older sister.

I want to cry looking at this picture.
I was happy back then and no worries.
I wish I could go back to that magical summer moment at the park with my family.
I enjoyed life back then.
Now life has become a nightmare for me.

That moment however is gone and will never return...

Attachments

• 20230917_203712.jpg
    20230917_203712.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wozhendehaolei688, sad_rock, ger3172 and 19 others
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
You and your sister look so happy and carefree in this photo. It is a lovely picture, thank you for sharing it. There is something special about childhood that we don't fully realise until we grow up and that era is long gone. I think so many of us would love to go back in time and experience that innocence and happiness again. As we get older problems seem to accumulate more and more, making it difficult to ever return to that carefree headspace. Instead, we reflect upon better times. Though I wish that everyone could be happy in the present moment and future too. I wish you peace no matter what happens.

• Love
Reactions: swaraj, jar-baby, Amelie and 3 others
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
I want to thank you for sharing a precious memory with us, wishing you kinder days.

A

Astronica

Sep 17, 2023
That is a beautiful photo. Honestly, this is more happiness than I can muster from my childhood. If you can, cling on to the feeling. I'm rooting for you.

zamzas

zamzas

Sep 14, 2023
This is a lovely picture. Im sorry life turned out that way for you. I wish we could all experience the happiness and innocence of childhood again. I hope you can find something that brings you as much happiness as childhood did, I hope you can find something that brings you peace.

Amelie

Amelie

Aug 12, 2023
That is so special. I really know how you feel looking back at old pics. Xx

I

idonthaveanother

Sep 13, 2023
Thanks for sharing this moment with us. Seems like a really beautiful memory. Of course, I always hope the best for anyone. I hope you can find a better headspace, to continue living for moments like this. Sometimes that's just not possible for everyone though, and I get that. I can't live for the past, myself.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
This is me at the local park with my family in summer 94' I think.
This is my older sister.

I want to cry looking at this picture.
I was happy back then and no worries.
I wish I could go back to that magical summer moment at the park with my family.
I enjoyed life back then.
Now life has become a nightmare for me.

That moment however is gone and will never return...
I get exactly what you feel, life was so amazing as a child it was so fun and exciting everyday was such an adventure I love to see how happy I was but it´s the bittersweet feeling of nostalgia where it makes me happy to think about how happy I was back then but it also makes me sad that I will never experience those wonderful days ever again.

Last edited: