S

snuff

you sold me out to save yourself
Aug 6, 2020
this past weeks has been so rough. nothing left to say, i've spent this last 2 weeks just to met my friends and relatives literally one by one just to see them for the last time, though they don't know the idea of me to ctb, but at least i felt so relief and so much calmer to leave them all. i've got all what i need for SN method and planning to do the regime by stan's guide in few days. i guess i will spend these last days for me just to arrange what i will leave after i go. had slipknot songs all over my playlist just to get away from my kinda "nervous" feeling that knowing i will ctb soon and it's totally working for me to just end this as soon as possible. sorry i'm bitching about this and that, just want to venting about my feelings. hope everyone have a good day no matter where you are ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Bauhaus, Dima2, Deleted member 18655 and 7 others
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
I hope you find peace in whatever that may be.

Reactions: snuff
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Hope whatever you do works out for you. It's sad to see you pushed into a corner emotionally like this. Wishing you peace.

Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
Hi Friend
I Wish You A Peace Swift Travel On Whatever Route You Decide To Choose
Here For You :heart:
Hugs & Peace:hug:

Last edited:
  • Love
TheSoundofTime

TheSoundofTime

In time you will find peace...
Aug 9, 2020
Good luck my friend. I hope everything works out as you have planned

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
It is nice of you to say your goodbyes with your family and loved ones and without setting off red flags. I hope you find peace in whatever you choose to do. :hug:

• Love
S

snuff

Aug 6, 2020
Hope whatever you do works out for you. It's sad to see you pushed into a corner emotionally like this. Wishing you peace.
thank you for your kind words. i just feel like i'm in emotinally cage that i will never get off
Hi Friend
I Wish You Peace Swift Travel On Whatever Route You Decide To Choose
Here For You :heart:
Hugs & Peace:hug:
hey there, thanks for your kindness. i've seen your threads and know what you gonna do. hope everything was fine with you. and hope you can find a meaning in your life that can hold you back from your decision. hugs xx ❤️
It is nice of you to say your goodbyes with your family and loved ones and without setting off red flags. I hope you find peace in whatever you choose to do. :hug:
just did my best. don't want anything from them that can make me resist my final decision.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Tigeress Lost
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020
thank you for your kind words. i just feel like i'm in emotinally cage that i will never get off

hey there, thanks for your kindness. i've seen your threads and know what you gonna do. hope everything was fine with you. and hope you can find a meaning in your life that can hold you back from your decision. hugs xx ❤
Hi Friend
Thank You So Much For Your Comforting Words I Can Understand The Deepest Pain You Are Feeling Right Now
My Decision Is Final But When It Will Happen Is When I Have The Resources For It That I Know Will Not Be Another Failure For Me And Definitely Be My Ticket To Peace
Even After What Happened Today It Has Not Changed My Mind On ctb
Hugs & Peace :hug:xx :heart:

S

snuff

Aug 6, 2020
Hi Friend
Thank You So Much For Your Comforting Words I Can Understand The Deepest Pain You Are Feeling Right Now
My Decision Is Final But When It Will Happen Is When I Have The Resources For It That I Know Will Not Be Another Failure For Me And Definitely Be My Ticket To Peace
Even After What Happened Today It Has Not Changed My Mind On ctb
Hugs & Peace :hug:xx :heart:
well, good luck with every step you make. and wish you peaceful journey when you do that and i guess see you on the other side ? :)

• Love
Reactions: Mistry420 and Tigeress Lost
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020
well, good luck with every step you make. and wish you peaceful journey when you do that and i guess see you on the other side ? :)
Wish You A Calm & Peaceful Travel & I Will Be Getting My Ticket Cut Too Soon:heart:
Lots Of Peace & Hugs :hug: