Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
A couple things are pretending to get maybe a little better for me. And I'm like, maybe I'll wait and see. But then I think, yeah but those pro life fucks are going to get SN banned, take down SS, and ruin everything. So I really should just do it now.

Get it? Someone's daughter is going to die because of YOU. Own it, you sick selfish bastards.

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity, Ramirez, EDMisgood and 18 others
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
I think it really is a good idea to buy SN now, it is getting more difficult to obtain each day. Doesn't mean you have to use it, just keep it in a safe spot. It really sucks that suicide has been made into this shameful irrational act that you can't even talk about no matter your circumstances without a trip to a psych ward.

• Love
Reactions: Celerity, voyager, angelic and 15 others
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
Hi, i'm your friend Mr. Death Salt, wouldn't it be fun to order me online and keep me in your sock drawer for a while? I won't tell anyone! We can be beeeeest friends and I can take away all that nasty pain.

Better hurry though, it's getting harder to order me every day, don't want to miss out!

• Yay!
Reactions: ConfusedAndWeird, OnlyTheWind, Celerity and 9 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You've got a point.
It seems there will be less options to ctb and less freedom to talk about it later by later.

I hope new options pop up. I should buy my SN asap, though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity, demuic and Boochky
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yeah, I don't understand the pro lifers logic. Banning methods and taking away freedom to talk about suicide, will make people more suicidal and more desperate. I wish we lived in a society where people actually had a right to die. No, we are forced to suffer instead.

• Love
Reactions: voyager, it's_all_a_game, All Things Must Pass and 2 others
S

sm20

Student
May 5, 2021
I think it really is a good idea to buy SN now, it is getting more difficult to obtain each day. Doesn't mean you have to use it, just keep it in a safe spot. It really sucks that suicide has been made into this shameful irrational act that you can't even talk about no matter your circumstances without a trip to a psyI u
I understand probably no one can answer this but I know GRM 417 is on "the biggest online retailer" right now and has been since 2020 at least. It says its from India, do you think it'll stay up for 2 more months? Late July is my best opportunity to order it without people in my house noticing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Boochky
Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
I understand probably no one can answer this but I know GRM 417 is on "the biggest online retailer" right now and has been since 2020 at least. It says its from India, do you think it'll stay up for 2 more months? Late July is my best opportunity to order it without people in my house noticing.
There's no way to say, but with the volume canine going the way it did, it probably won't be.

UPS store is all I'm going to say.

Good luck!

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
A couple things are pretending to get maybe a little better for me. And I'm like, maybe I'll wait and see. But then I think, yeah but those pro life fucks are going to get SN banned, take down SS, and ruin everything. So I really should just do it now.

Get it? Someone's daughter is going to die because of YOU. Own it, you sick selfish bastards.
Right. My SN is getting older so i have to ctb soon before my SN gets too old . i know in the future i won't be able to reorder anytime like i could before 2 days and it's at my door with the best brand of SN in the world cause those pro-life monsters got LW taken down. i remember in 2019 there was SN all over the internet in the U.S massive amount of hits the minute you typed SN. and on the jungle site too ,ebay etc. now extremely hard to find questionable SN. in a year or 2 it will be impossible to get SN in the U.S. imo. those pro-life monsters are making me ctb sooner than i planned.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Boochky, voyager, it's_all_a_game and 2 others
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Why do pro lifers pretend to care so much about strangers lives? They are against abortion and euthanasia but it is not like they are the ones who have to suffer.

I noticed most of these assholes are religious nutjobs as well. It is all about power and control for them. They are absolute dicks to anyone who do not believe in the same things as they do.

Reactions: Boochky, FuneralCry and demuic
it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
Right. My SN is getting older so i have to ctb soon before my SN gets too old . i know in the future i won't be able to reorder anytime like i could before 2 days and it's at my door with the best brand of SN in the world cause those pro-life monsters got LW taken down. i remember in 2019 there was SN all over the internet in the U.S massive amount of hits the minute you typed SN. and on the jungle site too ,ebay etc. now extremely hard to find questionable SN. in a year or 2 it will be impossible to get SN in the U.S. imo. those pro-life monsters are making me ctb sooner than i planned.
Don't worry; SN doesn't go bad quickly unless you have repeatedly opened it.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Why do pro lifers pretend to care so much about strangers lives?
Guilt is a big part. They can't face the fact that they may be at least partially responsible for their loved one killing themselves (through lack of attention, abuse or whatever) so they inflict their twisted views on people like us. Or they maybe just need to get their own life rather than trying to make themselves feel important by harassing us. They don't seem to understand that they can never win against us.

Reactions: angelus, Boochky and eternalmelancholy
angelic

angelic

Nov 30, 2019
The worst part of them trying to ban SN is that it won't even prevent suicide. People will have taken their lives since forever and will continue to as long as suffering exists. The only thing they will be preventing are peaceful suicides. Desperate people will be driven to desperate, violent, and risky measures in order to end their suffering. More people will end up in worse conditions; paralyzed, disfigured, disabled, etc. from botched attempts. SN only lasts what, 3 years? I don't know how long if you don't open it. I feel the same way, like I have to rush my decision or end up dying in way more pain than necessary.

• Hugs
Reactions: Boochky, FuneralCry, voyager and 2 others
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Guilt is a big part. They can't face the fact that they may be at least partially responsible for their loved one killing themselves (through lack of attention, abuse or whatever) so they inflict their twisted views on people like us. Or they maybe just need to get their own life rather than trying to make themselves feel important by harassing us. They don't seem to understand that they can never win against us.

Those people who try to shut this place down are insufferable assholes and control freaks.

This place actually saves lives since many people just need an outlet to express themselves without judgement and gas lighting. People who end up committing suicide would have done it regardless of whether or not this forum exists.

At the very least this place shares information on effective methods so people don't botch their attempt and end up crippled. Not to mention offering understanding and solace in their last moments.

• Love
Reactions: ncmxm, Mentalmick, voyager and 3 others
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I have one batch of SN that's about 10 months old sitting at home. I have another, much larger batch, hiding in my office, and that's about 3 months old. I learned when my husband flushed a previous batch down the toilet last summer to stock up and diversify my hiding places. Fingers crossed, I'll be able to use one of the batches soon…

• Hugs