lost.ghost

lost.ghost

dissolving mind
Jan 25, 2019
I come back here every once in a while. And check in. I can't even describe how thankful I am for this website and how safe I feel here. When I feel like I have no one, I know I always have all of you, who understand the daily hurt I go through. Thank you from the bottom of my heart

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: charlottewilts, Final Escape, Fragile and 13 others
E

Elias

Experienced
Mar 19, 2019
Same, this is my comfortable place. No judgement, only understanding and sharing of resources and kindness. When I go through a rough patch or something traumatic, I always come back here.
Hugs

• Love
Reactions: charlottewilts, Final Escape, Sweet emotion and 2 others
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
Aw, love. I'm glad you're here with us too. :heart:
I feel the same exact way... I've only been around for a week or so? But it feels like home already. I feel less alone when I am communicating with you all on this forum. I'm just so grateful. It's going to break my heart when I finally have to say goodbye to you all...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: charlottewilts, Final Escape, Sweet emotion and 2 others
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I come back here every once in a while. And check in. I can't even describe how thankful I am for this website and how safe I feel here. When I feel like I have no one, I know I always have all of you, who understand the daily hurt I go through. Thank you from the bottom of my heart
Same here its the only place I can be my self dont have to act all normal and not worry about people judging me from they high horse. A VERY BIG THANKS TO ONE AND ALL ONE HERE especially the GUYS who got this website up and running. Think you should get a knighthood or sum thing rely nice :D know mite seem a little gay but i would give you a great BIG HUG HEHE :)

• Love
Reactions: lost.ghost, Final Escape, piupianissimo and 1 other person
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I completely understand. It's a place where people understand that just because you can't see pain, it doesn't mean it's not there and in abundance. This is a place where I can vent.

• Love
Reactions: lost.ghost, Final Escape, cherub and 1 other person
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
I know the feel. Even when I was only lurking I felt better because finally there was a place where people could share their honest thoughts about such a controversial topic without being judged.
For me, this might be the safest place on the internet despite the irony.

Reactions: lost.ghost and Final Escape