• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
I was looking around youtube for my method and I found this video:

I watched the entire thing and all I can say is that it's really fucking dumb. It goes into how painful methods can be and how you shouldn't commit suicide because you will suffer through each method. Not only does this video just get everything plain wrong, but it also just does not get any kind of a message across. It just tells people that if you want to kill yourself, you can't because it will hurt. This just reinforces how people really don't care about you and how much you suffered, but caring on keeping you alive.

• Hmph!
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, cold_severance, kawaiiphantom and 4 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
This was one of the useless informations I got the first time I was looking for methods. Fortunately I finally found this site but it makes me so sad for all those unfortunate souls that never heard of this site. They could really have been helped here however way they choose to but instead they are only left with such useless crap out there.

• Hugs
Reactions: Akaraine and kawaiiphantom

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
I was looking around youtube for my method and I found this video:

I watched the entire thing and all I can say is that it's really fucking dumb. It goes into how painful methods can be and how you shouldn't commit suicide because you will suffer through each method. Not only does this video just get everything plain wrong, but it also just does not get any kind of a message across. It just tells people that if you want to kill yourself, you can't because it will hurt. This just reinforces how people really don't care about you and how much you suffered, but caring on keeping you alive.

There seem to be plenty of methods that you wont suffer much from, just because they arent peaceful or completely painless doesn't mean they are bad.

thepiecessatup

thepiecessatup

Jan 9, 2024
I'm so glad to have found this site. Everything else out there just wants to 'save' me. I don't want saving. I want support and empathy. I want to die and suicide is my only solace in this life.

Reactions: lachrymost