• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CantDoIt

Jul 18, 2024
This forum honestly brings me a lot of comfort, a lot of the time I'm panicking and thinking of how upset I am and feeling hopeless. When I come here to browse this forum I feel better, calmer, and more in control. I think at some point I was having some anxiety but now I just feel like this forum is somewhere where I can really ground myself. I don't HAVE to keep going on until I die of natural causes, I can choose to cbt when I want.

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, esalucolom-wojaqter, archiveofpain and 5 others
Meowmeownextweek

Meowmeownextweek

Mar 30, 2023
For me as well. It's the only thing bringing me comfort, knowing that we are in charge of our own fate. It's our own choice to keep going or to stop, and knowing we can stop feels so peaceful. There will be an end to the pain. I wish you luck with whatever you choose.

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09, ham and potatoes, rozeske and 2 others
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
And me as well. When everything feels like it's spinning out of control, I come here and sometimes it's goodbye threads, or talking with someone new, but there is always something that helps me ground myself and regulate. PMs open if anyone wants to talk <3

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske and itsalittlecold
Gangrel

Gangrel

Jul 25, 2024
it grounds me as well, that death is permanent and really the last resort that i can take and choose

one day the bus will be waiting for me and i will say hi to those people who one day posted here and we will have even more fun travels

Reactions: rozeske
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
For me too.
I can write my stupid comments without any problem, which makes me less frustrated on a daily basis.

We can discuss almost any topic.

Also, freedom of speech here is at a relatively high level.
Reddit is a fucking Mariana Trench filled with shit, compared to this site.

The fact that I got information about CTB here is also something very nice.
I don't have to bother with more drastic methods.

Overall, a cool place.
"I recommend" - Agon321.

Reactions: aslank98, lizzywizzy09, rozeske and 1 other person
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
It helps me knowing I'm not alone in this, and I'm not the only one suffering.
I also find comfort in knowing I've got a way out of things get worse instead of better

Reactions: aslank98 and rozeske
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
Agreed 100%. When I joined this forum, I was at my lowest and was so scared and sad and didn't know what to do with my life. Not saying things are amazing now but I am so grateful for this place and some of the most amazing ppl I've met here

Reactions: aslank98 and ham and potatoes