Pubert

Pubert

tired
Feb 27, 2022
I've never really felt included in any large community before, but this place is different. I'm glad that even when real life is shit, I can post here to people going through the same thing. I haven't posted much, but it makes me a little less lonely.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSheep, QuietLake, eternalsleep16 and 8 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Howdy! Nice to meet you. I have been here for almost 2 years and everyone here is so thoughtful, kind, caring and just plain nice, that makes SS, a very caring site for all.

I have no family nor friends, except everyone here and believe me, the folks here are the finest group of heartwarming souls on this planet, hands down.

All my best to you,

Walter

• Love
Reactions: Eternally Dottie, Pubert, Foresight and 1 other person
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I feel the same, I was very scared at first but I know that there are so many things we share with each other and you always feel understood and loved by other members.
I only suffer when people say goodbye and I think it will be up to me later, whether I will do the same or not. But I'm just happy to have a place to express myself without being looked down upon or embarrassed, it somehow helps me move forward.

I am happy to be here.
//
Jo sento el mateix, tenía molta por al principi però es que són tantes coses les que compartim entre nosaltres i sempre et sents comprés i estimat pels altres membres.
Només pateixo quan la gent s'acomiada i penso en que serà de mi més endavant, si faré el mateix o no. Però igualment me n'alegro de tenir un lloc on expressar-me sense que em mirin estranyats o m'engeguin, d'alguna manera m'ajuda a seguir endavant.

Jo sóc feliç de ser aquí.

Reactions: Pubert
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
Why is the real world so unfriendly? How do people even make friends nowadays?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost, Pubert and Marine