• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

weapingwillow2

Jan 20, 2024
I've attempted twice (OD), both times nearly successfully, but modern medicine brought me back. What I've learned in attempting, is that it's really hard to kill yourself, the body is determined to live. Both times I've tried are very uncomfortable as well. Does anyone have any suggestions for ways that would be less uncomfortable and successful?

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
the only method i can think of that's usually v successful & might be more comfy than od'ing is helium. PMC itself describes it as a 'Rapid & Painless Asphyxia'. CPAP mask/bag secured over head w connecting tube + helium tank. u supposedly lose consciousness within secs & are dead within mins.

the only struggles i've seen abt it have been how to get the nozzle to keep dispensing the helium after u pass out.

Last edited: