E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
I've tested my Thiopental with barbiturate kit and it is positive.

I'm wondering if I can try ingesting 100mg to 200mg of Thiopental to see if it gives me sleep before attempting a lethal dose of 10g+ ?

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
I've tested my Thiopental with barbiturate kit and it is positive.

I'm wondering if I can try ingesting 100mg to 200mg of Thiopental to see if it gives me sleep before attempting a lethal dose of 10g+ ?
Hey, sorry I really can't answer you as I had never heard about Thiopental before.
But if you feel OK with answering me (no pressure at all) I would have a few questions...

You present it like the N alternative. Because it is as peaceful and pain-free as N ? That would be so nice. If so, I'm curious it's not mention elsewhere on Sasu.

Was it hard to get ? I heard barbiturates are very difficult to acquire nowadays...

• Informative
Reactions: Immensevoid and alexx_m
intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
Please treat any threads about hard to get substances as possible scams, especially if they involve handing out "sources" via DM.

• Informative
Reactions: Buh-bye! and illAF
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Please treat any threads about hard to get substances as possible scams, especially if they involve handing out "sources" via DM.
Thanks for the reminder. Sometimes it just seems so appealing. But I know I must be careful.

Reactions: intr0verse
intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
Thanks for the reminder. Sometimes it just seems so appealing. But I know I must be careful.
I understand. As someone lacking a reliable peaceful method, i really totally understand you :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: illAF