• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
I still have to make up my mind about which method. I have access to 3 as of now. SN, thiopental and vecuronium. Both thiopental and vecuronium requires IV access which isn't easy for me as I don't have medical expertise. I have tried to setup IV access a few times with both success and failure. So I'm not sure if I'll go for either one of them. For SN I have almost everything except not enough benzos, I only have 20 x 1mg lorazepam. However I've read that with the possibility of vomiting, if one takes benzos and it could knock them out too early. Specially if one haven't taken any sleeping meds for a long time and for me its been years since I took anything like that. Be it sleeping pills or antipsychotics or anything along the lines. I don't have any idea atm about how long it will take for lorazepam to put me to sleep and at which dosage. There's also the matter of falling alseep and vomiting and not being able to take the 2nd drink. With that being said I was thinking to take maybe around 2mg of it maybe 20mins before the SN drink. Not sure if its enough. I may or may not inject myself with small dosage of thiopental (around 1g in 50ml or less diluted with 0.9% sodium chloride/normal saline)should I don't vomit after 20mins and still awake. The thiopental injection depends on whether I can still manage to do the IV access after SN. I could try to setup a cannula before for easier IV access but I'm afraid that should I vomit and people will notice. If they see the cannula then it could be bad as there may not be a good explanation for that. I was thinking should I vomit, I'll tell people that I took some mushroom and/or maybe its food poisoning and that I'll sleep it off. And hopefully if and once the vomiting stops, I can take another SN drink.
Something to note here is that if I get sent to the hospital and they'll probably know regardless of what I make up as an excuse, the other stuff such as thiopental and vecuronium and the SN too will probably be taken away. And I'll have more trouble than I can put in words. But maybe there's still a slight chance that I can tell people that I'll sleep if off and not get sent to a hospital. But with thiopental or vecuronium, if something goes wrong or if I'm found, there's literally no way to excuse myself from that. Which is why I was thinking to try SN first.

Here's my plan:
48 hour fasting and anti-emetic regime (around 35-50 hours as I don't have an exact time to take cuz I need people to be asleep even though I'll be doing it at a hotel)
Anti-emetics regime with either Metoclopramide or Domperidone (not sure about meto as it's said to have side effects on some people but I still might try it)
Only water throughout the 48 hours of fasting and not too much I guess
No drinks 2 hours before (maybe little bit of water with the pills)
2 x 400mg (800mg) Ibuprofen 1 hour before SN drink (painkiller)
Prepare 2 glasses of SN mixture with 25g in 50ml water each
3 X 10mg (30mg) Metoclopramide 45 minutes before (anti-emetic)
2 x 4mg (8mg) Ondansetron 45 minutes before (anti-emetic)
6 x 150mg (900mg) Ranitidine 45 minutes before (antacid)
10 x 40mg (400mg) Propranolol 45 minutes before (beta-blocker)
2 x 40mg (80mg) Esomeprazole 45 minutes before (proton pump inhibitor)
Around 2mg lorazepam 20 minutes before (sleeping pill)
SN drink
Small piece of chocolate or something sweet afterwards for the bad taste

Can I take Domperidone for the first few dosage of anti-emetic regime and then switch to 3 x 10mg (30mg) Metoclopramide for the last dosage. Does it matter or maybe it could create some complications?
Would it be okay to take more lorazepam around 18 x 1mg(18mg) after SN drink if I don't vomit and still conscious after 20 minutes?

I would really appreciate it if someone can review and tell me if I've made any mistakes or forgot something or maybe something to add? Thanks!

Last edited:
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I wouldn't bother combining methods, it gets messy. One or the other will get screwed up. Might as well just take SN. If you take domperidone, you might want to take ondansetron with it. The combination is more effective. I don't know how effective it would be alternating domperidone and metoclopramide, I wouldn't recommend it. No point taking lorazepam after SN, it won't have time to do anything. I'd try sticking closer to the guides

Last edited:
marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
Is it okay to use Ranitidine instead of Cimetidine/Tagamet? I can't find cimetidine. Maximum dosage of Ranitidine is said to be 300mg. Idk if I should be taking 900mg or 300mg

Last edited: