bunnyswatership

bunnyswatership

Aug 12, 2023
Sorry this it's my first plot so I'm still trying to figure things out. I've been depressed for years, used to take medicine and everything. Then I got kicked out. I've been homeless for a year, hoping from couch to couch. None of my friends let me stay any more of I'm not the streets. I did shelter for a while but then my work schedule changed so I can't get to the shelter in time for a bed. It's only been about 6 months but stay up all like looking for a place to be until I can sleep at a McDonald's or the library. I didn't realize how low I was till I when to the hospital. I just wanted to get a my wrist looked at from a work injury. Then tried to admit me. I don't know why the kept me then let me out after everything closed. No way to charge my phone or get something to eat. Just gave me a list of shelters that I had already called that morning. Send me on my way like that's supposed to help. It's feels like it all about money. Now my job won't let me work because of my appearance. How am I supposed to look clean if you work me to late that I have to shower at the YMCA in the morning and then church it so that I have to open the store the following day? I've been working there or 3 years! I bus everywhere, have to play for my phone, the YMCA membership, and food. How the hell do you think I not want to end it? How dare they make ime wear long shirt because my arms are "disturbing". I'm really really tired. If trying to live normal is this then I'd rather not.

• Love
Reactions: Cute_&_Loving
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so dreadful how such a thing as homelessness even exists, it's so cruel how people have to suffer in such a way, I understand why you'd feel so tired of being trapped in that situation. But anyway best wishes.

C

Cute_&_Loving

I like trinkets:)
May 10, 2023
I'm so sorry to hear this. omg, I don't know how you manage to go on. I'm truly sorry. You don't deserve to endure so much. I'm sorry