• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
...not in some misguided hope that it will help with my depression--that ship has sailed; but in the past, antidepressants have helped me to feel less inhibited by emotions. In fact, the closest I ever came to ctb was when I was taking a diverse cocktail of maximum dose antidepressants. I was just as suicidal as ever, but I didn't care. No paralyzing guilt, or anxiety about my decision. I was at peace. Unfortunately, I hadn't done the necessary research to ensure that my method was reliable. Now I know what I must do, and ironically, antidepressants may make it it easier to accomplish my suicidal goal.

Reactions: NoOneKnows, Meretlein, justabouttobedone and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
...not in some misguided hope that it will help with my depression--that ship has sailed; but in the past, antidepressants have helped me to feel less inhibited by emotions. In fact, the closest I ever came to ctb was when I was taking a diverse cocktail of maximum dose antidepressants. I was just as suicidal as ever, but I didn't care. No paralyzing guilt, or anxiety about my decision. I was at peace. Unfortunately, I hadn't done the necessary research to ensure that my method was reliable. Now I know what I must do, and ironically, antidepressants may make it it easier to accomplish my suicidal goal.
It's crazy they prescribe antidepressants in an effort to stop ctb, yet they can actually make it easier or push u to ctb. Does that sound like it makes sense? For me adderall pushes me towards it and it's not an SSRI but it is still prescribed to treat depression. It helps depression but at the same time increases suicidal ideation over time. Wellbutrin and Rexulti also caused increased suicidal ideation for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redt2go and ShadowOfTheDay
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Paxil made me almost emotionless.

Reactions: Redt2go and ShadowOfTheDay
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019

I do remember when I was on SSRI's I felt completely disinhibited, numb and not caring about anything. That might indeed help if you're going to CTB.

You could even leave a note stating antidepressants made you do this, lol. Antidepressants are fake medicine that are hardly better than an active placebo, with the nice bonus of a whole host of side-effects including suicidal ideation. Yet psychiatry relies on their supposed effectiveness to continue the myth they are actually able to cure or at least manage severe depression and prevent suicide.

Reactions: ShadowOfTheDay, Redt2go and NoOneKnows
Z

zen

Mar 14, 2019
I do remember when I was on SSRI's I felt completely disinhibited, numb and not caring about anything. That might indeed help if you're going to CTB.

You could even leave a note stating antidepressants made you do this, lol. Antidepressants are fake medicine that are hardly better than an active placebo, with the nice bonus of a whole host of side-effects including suicidal ideation. Yet psychiatry relies on their supposed effectiveness to continue the myth they are actually able to cure or at least manage severe depression and prevent suicide.
Antidepressants like benzos?? If they are no help...what is the help for mental issues...we should just die then

J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Antidepressants like benzos?? If they are no help...what is the help for mental issues...we should just die then

Antidepressants and benzo's are two different classes: the first is supposed to aid in fighting depression, the second acts against anxiety.

To be fair antidepressants do help a number of people but it's not due to their chemical make-up or the effects they have on the brain: if control groups who only take a placebo (a sugar pill if you will) and yet their improvement is about the same as the group who took the actual antidepressant it's clear it's not real medicine and the effectiveness can be attributed to the placebo-effect.

If you're depressed exercise, social contact, being in nature, meditation, talking about one's feelings and purposeful activity do work to some extent. I'd try those before CTB-ing.

Z

zen

Mar 14, 2019
Antidepressants and benzo's are two different classes: the first is supposed to aid in fighting depression, the second acts against anxiety.

To be fair antidepressants do help a number of people but it's not due to their chemical make-up or the effects they have on the brain: if control groups who only take a placebo (a sugar pill if you will) and yet their improvement is about the same as the group who took the actual antidepressant it's clear it's not real medicine and the effectiveness can be attributed to the placebo-effect.

If you're depressed exercise, social contact, being in nature, meditation, talking about one's feelings and purposeful activity do work to some extent. I'd try those before CTB-ing.
why are you a member? I went to doc years sgo,he gave me meds...i used to laugh too much,and developed good sense of humour,i madee my friends laugh all the time,i tried yoga,breathing exercises......and i am here now..should i ctb

Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
These meds sucks. For now, there is no way you can retrieve your depression and anxiety other than solving the main issue or balancing a possible glutamate excitotoxicity in my opinion. You may try intermittent ketamine (add L-carnitine also) or Tianeptine. These are also pssd free I guess.