G

GiftedCabbie

Jul 18, 2023
There isn't much info regarding taking olanzapine as an antiemetic for SN method. I have been prescribed to take olanzapine 5mg every night. Now, I am thinking to stop taking my daily dose of olanzapine, chatGPT said it'll take approximately 12 days to get it out of my system. On the day I start the 48 hour regimen, I am thinking of taking metoclopramide tablets as suggested in the guide.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Yeah, metoclopramide is a much better idea as there is more information concerning it, unlike the other antiemetics. Furthermore, another important factor as to why you should take metoclopramide rather than Olanzapine is that general information suggests that it is the most effective antiemetic. The only downside is that there are some side effects on certain people. E.G anxiety

Reactions: 020x
020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
Metoclopramide is what I have myself. It is the most effective against SN, that's why it's recommended. So definitely get yourself one of these.)

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i thought olanzapine was only prescribed for schizophrenia or bipolar disorder how would go about getting metoclopramide prescribed as a substitute

G

GiftedCabbie

Jul 18, 2023
i thought olanzapine was only prescribed for schizophrenia or bipolar disorder how would go about getting metoclopramide prescribed as a substitute
Yeah getting metoclopramide is a challenge, I'll try to get it online with a fake prescription.

Reactions: Darkover