• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
I live in Portland Oregon so it would only be like a 10 hour drive. Thoughts?
Anyone live in the area? Do they have it impossible to jump from the bridge now?

• Love
Reactions: jaxxon_sunn and edu0z
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Was Vista Bridge too inaccessible? I'm pretty sure they have Golden Gate on lockdown now. Would likely be a wasted drive.

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Doesn't seem like it. This article and another both quote a dec 2023 finish date for a suicide barrier. The article I linked talks about problems and delays faced in building it.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I think they have made it really hard to jump off golden gate bridge. They don't allow pedestrians to walk across anymore. In order to do it you would have to start driving across and stop car somewhere in the middle with constant traffic moving. Either 3 or 4 am when not much traffic or rush hour when traffic slows and stalls would be best bet. But then you would have to climb over a big tall barrier to be able to jump off. I don't think impossible but extremely difficult and I think you would have to be super athletic to pull it off. Best to try another bridge or tall building. I think building is a better option. If you jump off a bridge into water, the jump impact is not likely to kill you and in SF Bay you would freeze and drown or sharks would eat you. All of those would be painful and take a while. If you jump from a tall building onto asphalt or concrete the impact should kill you instantly. I remember people saying that if you jump from a really tall building like empire state building that you probably would have a heart attack and be dead before you hit the ground but I don't know if that's true. I've had more than 1 person tell me that tho

Reactions: ASBA999
S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
Was Vista Bridge too inaccessible? I'm pretty sure they have Golden Gate on lockdown now. Would likely be a wasted drive.
It wasn't too inaccessible. I guess I could try again but it's really tiring. I thought that the GG bridge would be better
I think they have made it really hard to jump off golden gate bridge. They don't allow pedestrians to walk across anymore. In order to do it you would have to start driving across and stop car somewhere in the middle with constant traffic moving. Either 3 or 4 am when not much traffic or rush hour when traffic slows and stalls would be best bet. But then you would have to climb over a big tall barrier to be able to jump off. I don't think impossible but extremely difficult and I think you would have to be super athletic to pull it off. Best to try another bridge or tall building. I think building is a better option. If you jump off a bridge into water, the jump impact is not likely to kill you and in SF Bay you would freeze and drown or sharks would eat you. All of those would be painful and take a while. If you jump from a tall building onto asphalt or concrete the impact should kill you instantly. I remember people saying that if you jump from a really tall building like empire state building that you probably would have a heart attack and be dead before you hit the ground but I don't know if that's true. I've had more than 1 person tell me that tho
According to google you can still walk it as long as it's during the day. Either way, I wouldn't have an issue stopping my car and diving past their nets

Last edited: