• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mitzurus

mitzurus

Apr 23, 2023
im not gonna really go to deep into why, i've been feeling low recently and sometimes it just feels like attempting would be the only way to resolve things; but at the same time i have some instinct thats telling me i dont want to go through with it, i didn't want to do anything too risky because of it so i just thought of trying to overdose on pain meds and antidepressants since thats all i have access too, i more over just kind of want advice with this or a heads up if im doing anything wrong

• Hugs
Reactions: soolka
soolka

soolka

ʚ♡ɞ killing me softly ʚ♡ɞ
Apr 13, 2023
you shouldnt attempt unless youre 100% sure you want to

Reactions: depressedlover, Letgo, HerculePoirot and 1 other person
mitzurus

mitzurus

Apr 23, 2023
you shouldnt attempt unless youre 100% sure you want to
i kind of feel needed to or want to have some cry for help before it gets worse, not really sure though i dont want to make it seem as if im fishing for attention

Reactions: seobug, depressedlover and Letgo
Kodokushi

Kodokushi

Falling...into the abyss...
Apr 19, 2023
I'd advise you not to overdose on antidepressants, cause it'll most likely either won't do anything or backfire and make you feel terrible. Personal experience - I just slept for a long time, woke up with a BAD migraine and tremor, that I had to tolerate for a couple of days until it stopped on its own. Painkillers didn't help, feeling weak and shaking was the worst too. The only positive, I guess, is that my mind was so foggy I barely remember how I tolerated it all nowadays
i kind of feel needed to or want to have some cry for help before it gets worse, not really sure though i dont want to make it seem as if im fishing for attention
You're absolutely not fishing for attention + wanting to get attention is absolutely fine in itself. If you can get help in some way - please do so and don't be ashamed for it, you deserve to be helped, you deserve to ask for it and receive, you're not a bad person for needing it too. Hope everything will turn alright for you❤️

Reactions: seobug, depressedlover, Letgo and 1 other person
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Maybe consider putting a post in the Recovery section meantime ? if you're not totally sure and committed to ctb then it's honestly not the kind of final action to consider just "giving a go". Added to which, the methods you've mentioned are unlikely to be successful and could well leave you in a worse physical or mental condition than you are now.
if you need help and attention, that's okay, no one here doesn't understand those feelings or will judge you for them. Be kind to yourself.

Reactions: Letgo, mitzurus and Kodokushi
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The way that I see it, attempting very unreliable methods as some kind of self harm type thing will only ever lead to more suffering, I think that people should only attempt if they actually want to ctb, but anyway it's your choice what to do. Best of luck.

Reactions: ikadasui