• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

jellymomo

jellymomo

if beauty is in the inside i wanna see my bones
Sep 30, 2023
i was thinking of ctbing tonight because i have abt 3 hours to myself. i'm doing the night night method but i'm scared that i might survive because i don't live alone and my family will find me. is it worth it?

• Hugs
Reactions: Kali319, ipmanwc0 and NearlyIrrelevantCake
Kali319

Kali319

Sep 30, 2023
Is it worth the risk? There'll probably be a better night for it where you'll have more time if you have the patience. Or do you mean is it worth it to ctb in general? Because things tend to get more interesting when you ask questions that google can't help you with.

I'm open to chatting for a bit if you want someone to bounce thoughts off of

Reactions: jellymomo
jellymomo

jellymomo

Sep 30, 2023
Is it worth the risk? There'll probably be a better night for it where you'll have more time if you have the patience. Or do you mean is it worth it to ctb in general? Because things tend to get more interesting when you ask questions that google can't help you with.

I'm open to chatting for a bit if you want someone to bounce thoughts off of
i mean i'm more worried of surviving and having irreversible damage. ik this is prob a dumb question i was wondering if it's possible to survive hours of no oxygen

Kali319

Kali319

Sep 30, 2023
i mean i'm more worried of surviving and having irreversible damage. ik this is prob a dumb question i was wondering if it's possible to survive hours of no oxygen
I don't believe so, but maybe someone else can give you a more specific answer. Whatever happens I'm wishing the best for you

• Love
Ducksauce6

Ducksauce6

Oct 17, 2023
I pray anyone who is serious use a firearm, I know it's scary but it'll absolutely 110 do the job just buy a large rifle or shotgun

HowLongLeft?

HowLongLeft?

One way out of this suffering...
Oct 10, 2023
I hope you think it through and make the right informed disison for you no matter what that is.

L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
Imagine never forcing anyone onto the streets without a vehicle, job, or a home for your religion and then thinking other people are evil for things they say.

Imagine being a genuine peace of shit your entire life with your actions but always using Gods name and speaking good words. Narcissistic assholes the lot of them

Christians are pure fucking as evil as they get.

• Love
Reactions: wastingtime, bridgegirl, WonderingSoul and 1 other person
gonegirl1

gonegirl1

-
Oct 12, 2023
i dont mean to discourage you but night night is not effective. if youre lucky you will feel like your head is about to explode. but if u really wanna try it i recommend 1 potato sliced into 2 parts inside a sock.
do it when you know you wont be found. like when your family is asleep, you can go outside or to a balcony so no one will hear noises you may make, get urself comfy and try it.

jellymomo

jellymomo

Sep 30, 2023
i dont mean to discourage you but night night is not effective. if youre lucky you will feel like your head is about to explode. but if u really wanna try it i recommend 1 potato sliced into 2 parts inside a sock.
do it when you know you wont be found. like when your family is asleep, you can go outside or to a balcony so no one will hear noises you may make, get urself comfy and try it.
thanks, could u possibly show me a visual of that potato night night method? sorry I just want to make sure

gonegirl1

gonegirl1

-
Oct 12, 2023
you pick a kind of big potato and cut it in two parts and then put each part in each sock. Like the two sharpier parts of the potato should make pressure on your neck (each side of the neck). IMG 0374

• Love