• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
I have domperidone, clonazepam, xanax, ibuprofen, antiacid and obv SN but can't to be alone due to my house. My plan would be to take it in the morning after about 12 hours of fasting into my room.

What do you think mates?

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Tht = decsn tht only u cn mke & no1 cn tll u wht 2 d/ - bt slf wld ask

1) hve u proprly thght thru ur decsn & whthr ctb = rght fr u etc
2) thght thru th/ rsks of eithr b-ing dscovrd & savd
3) th/ effct tht findng u wll hve on ur parnts & if u r 'ok' wth tht

Reactions: Deleted member 31858, Deleted member 65988, dggtscccvfd and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
How frequently do your parents check whether you are there or not? If you vomit this could be heard by others in the house and they may look what's going on. Imo it's not a good idea. You should be undisturbed for several hours. Becoming unconscious does not necessarily mean being dead in the next few minutes and being rescued is impossible if you are found too early.

Dying is a process that takes time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, Ninja_Master, singularity3 and 2 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Only you can decide that but if they are in adjacent room they can hear you or if they frequently check up on you they might find you unconscious and call for ambulance. Or if you are around people you could panic at the last minute and endup telling them yourself.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Everything @Dot and @Praestat_Mori stated are good things to consider when making your decision especially if they are within close proximity of your room or if in the event you do ctb, that you are "ok" with them finding your body first before anyone else.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis and Praestat_Mori
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
I'm planning to do the same. People can say it's risky or whatever, but the fact is, I have no choice - no hotel rooms, no cars, nothing. I'm suffering horrendously, I'm in a lot of pain, and I'm going to CTB if/when I get the chance - after proper planning, of course.

• Hugs
Reactions: hopeless08, rozeske, TiredOfAllThis and 2 others
D

Deleted member 65988

I'm planning to do the same. People can say it's risky or whatever, but the fact is, I have no choice - no hotel rooms, no cars, nothing. I'm suffering horrendously, I'm in a lot of pain, and I'm going to CTB if/when I get the chance - after proper planning, of course.
Well, people have ctb in the most "not ideal" circumstances and still manage to pull it off. Not saying that it's the way to go but sometimes, you have to make do with what you have and on another note, I'm really sorry about the pain you are in, it's very difficult to be in a position like that.

Reactions: Daxter_87, rozeske and Praestat_Mori
singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
Yes, honestly my situation is similar. The pain is so unpleasant that it doesn't let me do anything. I have no other place to take the sn other than my own home. There is only fear of failure, death will bring relief.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87