ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
Has anyone on this site ever done this? I'm actually feeling less depressed than I did when I first joined this site. For the past week, I've been thinking about growing out my hair and selling it. I don't know what I'd do with the money, but I'm hoping it might go to a good cause. Maybe something that could help people on this site? Idk yet.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, quifg and letmeseethedeath
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
wow, that seems really nice. i can tell you you have a kind heart ❤️ i wish you a good luck

• Hugs
Reactions: quifg and ScorpiusDragon
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
If anyone on this site has any info (how much money I can expect to earn, the minimum recommended length, etc), it would be greatly appreciated. Attaching photos of my hair. Photos taken today.

Attachments

• 6C07F85D-C18F-41BB-8224-2A0CCA1CE568.jpeg
    6C07F85D-C18F-41BB-8224-2A0CCA1CE568.jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 32
  • hair.jpeg
    hair.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: letmeseethedeath
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I've never sold, but I have donated before and they're so strict about hair quality. They want you to have never dyed it and stuff. It sounds like selling has a bit more leeway, maybe. Good luck.

ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I've never sold, but I have donated before and they're so strict about hair quality. They want you to have never dyed it and stuff. It sounds like selling has a bit more leeway, maybe. Good luck.
I'm 25 right now. I permed my hair once when I was 15. I experimented with highlights a couple of times when I was in college. The last time I did anything to my hair was dyeing it 3 years ago (I think it's grown out though). Do you think that might make a difference?

Last edited:
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
If it were me, I'd just try to call it natural at that point. Unless it has obvious colors or damage, I'm wondering if they could really tell?

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Has anyone on this site ever done this? I'm actually feeling less depressed than I did when I first joined this site. For the past week, I've been thinking about growing out my hair and selling it. I don't know what I'd do with the money, but I'm hoping it might go to a good cause. Maybe something that could help people on this site? Idk yet.
You could give it to locks of love for kids who have lost their hair to cancer.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
At first I thought what an odd idea. Then I saw the pics. What gorgeous hair!